Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

PhatMack19

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Heard Hannity on talk radio. When someone starts getting the best of him, the flake hangs up.

I've never heard his radio program, but based on some of the callers I've heard on different shows, many need to be hung up on. I've never seen him run and hide, or try to shout down anyone on his FoxNews show (granted, I'm not a regular watcher). 

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I guess if I compare myself to the current president. I  have never talked about females in a disrespectful negative way. Not even in the locker room. He would get a arse whooping where I grew up.

Something tells me you are not as squeaky clean as you make yourself out to be, what with all the m_fkr and all. If that ain't "locker room" talk, what is? Isn't that being disrespectful to someone's mother?

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I've never heard his radio program, but based on some of the callers I've heard on different shows, many need to be hung up on. I've never seen him run and hide, or try to shout down anyone on his FoxNews show (granted, I'm not a regular watcher). 

My opinion Hannity is a sorry pos that says anything to please his constituents for money.

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

My opinion Hannity is a sorry pos that says anything to please his constituents for money.

And that's different from any other TV personality how?  So anyone that does that is a sorry pos?  Wish I could make millions doing that.  But alas, my abilities are limited to helping you and bg see the light, and I'm failing at that. :) 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Good ole Fox news, abuse women and get a 25M parchute

And yet you will criticize FoxNews but adorn your love and admiration on the King of Sleaze...good old Bill Clinton. And you have the nerve to suggest what Ben Carson says is crazy. Now that is funny.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And yet you will criticize FoxNews but adorn your love and admiration on the King of Sleaze...good old Bill Clinton. And you have the nerve to suggest what Ben Carson says is crazy. Now that is funny.

Bill Clinton is one man, can you find another one. Look up fat arse Newts marriages and the Donalds infidelity with his group of wives. Arnold and Rudy G to name a few.

17 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Bill Clinton is one man, can you find another one. Look up fat arse Newts marriages and the Donalds infidelity with his group of wives. Arnold and Rudy G to name a few.

When it comes to infidelity, there is a plethora of examples from both sides. I know that. You know that. But you ignore the transgressions of your heroes while at the same time try to criticize others on the Right for the same (or even less) actions. How about being consistent if you want credibility.

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

When it comes to infidelity, there is a plethora of examples from both sides. I know that. You know that. But you ignore the transgressions of your heroes while at the same time try to criticize others on the Right for the same (or even less) actions. How about being consistent if you want credibility.

Here is the difference in all honesty.  The left doesn't run on family values.  If you preach it, then you really should follow it.  That is what makes it worse

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Here is the difference in all honesty.  The left doesn't run on family values.  If you preach it, then you really should follow it.  That is what makes it worse

Maybe so. But you can't give a total pass to someone and deride another for doing the same thing or even less. You either believe infidelity (or any value) is wrong or you don't. If new tobie thinks a value is okay that is contrary to what one runs on, he should attack him as a hypocrite. But he attacks those on the Right for simply engaging in an act while ignoring worse acts by those on the Left.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Really? Doesn't the left tout themselves as the party that only cares about the poor, the young and old, and the immigrants?  All the while accusing Republicans of pushing Grandma off the cliff, taking school lunches from poor kids and ripping immigrant families apart?

No, they do run on the family value platform...but we all know they're lying.

The funny part is, most on the Left thinks it made a big coup getting O'Reilly.  They don't realize that O'Reilly is not their big problem, it's the vacuum of conservative voices in the News.  FOX had the 10 most watched cable news shows.  Who's the king of radio, Rush.  Simple math will explain it.  Country is split about 50-50 right and left.  Right has Fox and talk radio.  Left has CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc etc.. That, plus my opinion that a larger percentage of conservatives watch the news, than liberals, and you get all top ten.  

Bottom line, there are folks lining up to be the next O'Reilly.  What Soros and the other masters want is Fox News, and as long as this vacuum exist, Fox News will.