How Could Anybody Follow.....

baddog

Hillary and her staff, especially Huma, should NEVER be allowed access to any secret Govt information, based on how they handle said information so carelessly when she was SOS.  Actually, Huma, with her alleged ties to radical Islam, should probably have never been given clearance.  And Hillary, in a fair world, would have been charged for treason, or another appropriate charge, for using a private server, and thus leaving most of our secrets exposed to the world.

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Hillary and her staff, especially Huma, should NEVER be allowed access to any secret Govt information, based on how they handle said information so carelessly when she was SOS.  Actually, Huma, with her alleged ties to radical Islam, should probably have never been given clearance.  And Hillary, in a fair world, would have been charged for treason, or another appropriate charge, for using a private server, and thus leaving most of our secrets exposed to the world.

Don't get side-tracked from the visitor logs with this nonsense.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wow...and he's only been President for 2 months.  :)

Do you think anyone takes you serious when you post dumb stuff like this?

She is just a racist, she doesn't know any better. I wonder how many white people gets mistreated at the hospital that she works at. I'd hate to know she is responsible for anybody not African American.

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

Trump is the worst "President" in modern history.

Stay on topic. What do you think about your girl Hillary and her clan having security clearance even now. Especially Weiner's wife, you know, the one who knew her husband was sexting with juveniles.

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

Come on, man.  You know very well that Weiner was innocent and so was his wife.  They cant help it if the Russians got control of their minds through the computer systems.

Since I value your opinion steve, do you think Muslim Islamic terrorist are the result of Russian mind control?  Since the vast majority of liberals repeatedly tell us how peaceful the religion of Islam is, Russian mind control would account for the millions of these "peaceful people" killing innocent people all over the globe.  

Just trying to make sense of this.  Based on my limited education, peaceful doesn't equate with slaughtering innocent lives.  Surely a hundred million liberals can't be wrong, so it has to be me.

33 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump is just using the American people to set him, his family and his cronies up for life. And he must repay the folks that bought him just like all other politicians 

Excuse me, but Mr. Trump and his family were set for life long before politics came into his life.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Since I value your opinion steve, do you think Muslim Islamic terrorist are the result of Russian mind control?  Since the vast majority of liberals repeatedly tell us how peaceful the religion of Islam is, Russian mind control would account for the millions of these "peaceful people" killing innocent people all over the globe.  

Just trying to make sense of this.  Based on my limited education, peaceful doesn't equate with slaughtering innocent lives.  Surely a hundred million liberals can't be wrong, so it has to be me.

The insight you have gained since joining the board is astounding.  Gotta go, I think I see a spotted owl that needs saving.