26 Applicants So Far for BISD AD Job

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I think you are thinking of Jesse Rojas.

No I am certain,  Rivers was relieved of duties because of many accusations, icluding misapropition of funds, thief, and others. Rojas took over early in the season when Rivers was let go. The perfect fit for BISD

Ronald Jackson , you got to be  kidding me. He was the  assistant athletic director from 2010-2012 . He was apart of the Mrs. Patrica  Lambert  regime when She was stealing money from the booster club  and knew about it but and said nothing. I guess integrity ment nothing to him at that time and now he wants to be the athletic director! What a joke! He was reassigned to Central Medical Magnet High School  as a principal when Mr. Carr was removed from lying about attendance records  and  misappropriating federal grant funds for there buddy Mrs Patrica Lambert. That money should have benefited the students and not there buddy Mrs. Patrica Lambertt! I guess we are going back to the old ways of the BISD! 

21 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dumb arse post...

Why Dumb Arse? All TRUE, All FACTS.

22 hours ago, 78Stang said:

No I am certain,  Rivers was relieved of duties because of many accusations, icluding misapropition of funds, thief, and others. Rojas took over early in the season when Rivers was let go. The perfect fit for BISD

On 1/21/2017 at 8:37 PM, fox said:

he is not a fan of facts.

On 1/21/2017 at 8:11 PM, 78Stang said:

Why Dumb Arse? All TRUE, All FACTS.

Maybe because if it is true, and you said "perfect fit for BISD", why would you want that in a head position, over schools as well as kids, you just said he got in trouble , an BISD is already in a bad situation ..at the end of the day were only hurting our kids , that's probably why he made the "dumb a**" comment 

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

Maybe because if it is true, and you said "perfect fit for BISD", why would you want that in a head position, over schools as well as kids, you just said he got in trouble , an BISD is already in a bad situation ..at the end of the day were only hurting our kids , that's probably why he made the "dumb a**" comment 

yep, because no matter what school they attend they are all citizens of the same country and will hopefully be a productive citizen.

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I know BISD has had plenty of fine, outstanding crooked administrators. Why not one more?