NewTobie, PamFam, Remmus, Big Girl

stevenash

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Just wondering how many of you will be hosting inauguration day parties in your homes on Thursday?

Theirs will be Bon Voyage parties.....booze, Play Doh, and massage therapy included. I'm thinking of having one of those myself.

Then I will celebrate the inauguration of a president who will actually lead and bring change for the good of our nation.

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

Theirs will be Bon Voyage parties.....booze, Play Doh, and massage therapy included. I'm thinking of having one of those myself.

Then I will celebrate the inauguration of a president who will actually lead and bring change for the good of our nation.

Sounds good to me.  Just make sure you have a transgender bathroom available and NO emblems of the Washington Professional football team present.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it not Friday?  Probably won't be any parties, but the psychiatrist from Waco will be there for therapy sessions.

I stand corrected sir.  Friday, it is.  I probably was thinking the aforementioned would be so excited at the prospects of the Trump Presidency, that they would want to be front runners in the celebration.