Proof The Left Still Doesn't Get It.

Reagan

Internment camps for the Chinese? I knew it was them that bombed Pearl Harbor and not the Japanese but we needed an excuse to go to work so we could get cheap Ramen noodles. 

And the Trump elections brings us back to the times of slavery and working on plantations?

Geez.............. 

The sad part about it is that some will see this, believe it and use it as a talking point on internet forums. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Internment camps for the Chinese? I knew it was them that bombed Pearl Harbor and not the Japanese but we needed an excuse to go to work so we could get cheap Ramen noodles. 

And the Trump elections brings us back to the times of slavery and working on plantations?

Geez.............. 

The sad part about it is that some will see this, believe it and use it as a talking point on internet forums. 

Didn't you see Animal House?

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

I believe that many or maybe a majority of people on the left are social justice warriors. 

I understand beliefs like more welfare or other social programs need to distribute wealth better, taxes ought to be doled out differently and slanting it more toward the well off, should scale back our military ([part of the same thing perhaps ), right to abortions or we should all tighten our belts so others could benefit. I might not agree with it but I can appreciate the opinion. 

Some of the nonsense that I see in my belief is instigating an argument for the sake of an argument or an SJW. 

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I believe that many or maybe a majority of people on the left are social justice warriors. 

I understand beliefs like more welfare or other social programs need to distribute wealth better, taxes ought to be doled out differently and slanting it more toward the well off, should scale back our military ([part of the same thing perhaps ), right to abortions or we should all tighten our belts so others could benefit. I might not agree with it but I can appreciate the opinion. 

Some of the nonsense that I see in my belief is instigating an argument for the sake of an argument or an SJW. 

Corporate welfare like the carrier deal is ok. Koch brothers are republicans and also they are shipping jobs to china. They are to big to listen to President grab um.

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Corporate welfare like the carrier deal is ok. Koch brothers are republicans and also they are shipping jobs to china. They are to big to listen to President grab um.

What in the world does that have to do with SJW  which is what you quoted? 

4 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

What in the world does that have to do with SJW  which is what you quoted? 

You mentioned more welfare which is a drop in the bucket compared to tax breaks and military spending. Still paying for two wars from the previous republican admin. Trump and this alt right cabinet will definitely start another.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

You mentioned more welfare which is a drop in the bucket compared to tax breaks and military spending. Still paying for two wars from the previous republican admin. Trump and this alt right cabinet will definitely start another.

That is not what I said. I was listing things that conservatives and liberals argue over and I can understand the disagreements. It is the stupid SJW comments that I don't get. 

18 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The country wouldn't survive 8yrs of this deplorable incoming cabinet.

You're right. The country that Obama built won't survive. Your hate-filled party will be regulated to minority status until y'all learn the hate-card isn't working. Life is good when you see hate-filled Liberals whining, crying, throwing hissy fits and screaming racism. Lets me know that the adults are back in charge.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, nappyroots said:

Nappy, since you seem to know so much about the Koch brothers, can you tell me how many people in this country have jobs, health care, and 401-Ks because they work for the Koch organizations?

9 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

The left gets this. Its happening everywhere

From the article.....

“My heart is heavy that our community was chosen by the KKK to spread their message,” the chief, who is white, said in a statement posted to Twitter.

.....you and Big Girl need to read your articles before you post them. Headlines can be misleading.