Proof The Left Still Doesn't Get It.

Reagan

Quote:

A decision forcing a Christian-owned bed and breakfast to pay a same-sex couple $30,000 for refusing to host their wedding ceremony will stand.

TimberCreek owner Jim Walder told The Christian Post that they took issue with the panel decision and were planning to appeal to the full state Human Rights Commission.

This is the hidden content, please

48 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:
Quote:

A decision forcing a Christian-owned bed and breakfast to pay a same-sex couple $30,000 for refusing to host their wedding ceremony will stand.

TimberCreek owner Jim Walder told The Christian Post that they took issue with the panel decision and were planning to appeal to the full state Human Rights Commission.

Here's a brilliant idea.  Why not have a queer own a b&b and let them host the homo's wedding, instead of them pushing their isht on somebody that wants no part of that lifestyle.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Here's a brilliant idea.  Why not have a queer own a b&b and let them host the homo's wedding, instead of them pushing their isht on somebody that wants no part of that lifestyle.

I'm going to Subway tomorrow and ordering a Big Mac.  My lawyer already has my lawsuit drawn up.  I'm going to get paid!!

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And that's proof of the dumbing down of the American voter.  A Dingbat (obviously, because she said Hillary was the most qualified person running for president in a long time) says women should vote for a women just because she's a woman.  My dying rear.  Ultra liberals, with their inclusion - and then - vote for her, she's a woman - vote for him, he's black - don't vote for him, he's white.  Smh

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And that's proof of the dumbing down of the American voter.  A Dingbat (obviously, because she said Hillary was the most qualified person running for president in a long time) says women should vote for a women just because she's a woman.  My dying rear.  Ultra liberals, with their inclusion - and then - vote for her, she's a woman - vote for him, he's black - don't vote for him, he's white.  Smh

Totally agree Reb. She failed to mention how her mother likes to grope females while staying on Orgy Island.

54 minutes ago, Reagan said:

More evidence that liberalism is a mental disease!

I appreciate your posts and this one is proof of some sort of derangement, but when I watch stuff like this, I feel dumber afterwards. Some people shouldn't be miked up. I'll never figure out the hateful left.

On December 16, 2016 at 4:35 PM, baddog said:

I appreciate your posts and this one is proof of some sort of derangement, but when I watch stuff like this, I feel dumber afterwards. Some people shouldn't be miked up. I'll never figure out the hateful left.

Baddog, in one sense, it drives me crazy.  On the other hand, I start feeling like a mental giant (says a lot for my diploma from Vidor Jr High).  

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Uh Oh!

Let a conservative do something like this, and it's headline news for a week. Liberal does it, one mention, then it's gone.  No "Fake News" accusations at the Liberal Media who reported this attack as FACT.   No Alleged.  The rightwing, redneck, card carrying member of the KKK, and veteran of the Confederate Army, did it - uhhhhh, or not.