Active Shooter...

baddog

14 minutes ago, 77 said:

if the Trump election hurt the snowflakes feelings they gonna have to double up on the hot cocoa and playdoh after this!

I hate that people were hurt by this lunatic and would never poke fun at the situation. What I do poke fun at is the presidential response to this action by a muslim. What is he going to say, if anything? Is he going to ban butcher knives and cars that aren't equipped with auto braking? Nevermind, he will stay behind his rock and say nothing.

14 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:
23 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Tucker is good.  This other guy is an idiot. 

This guy is a hero to big girl and nappyroots. And you are right, he is a complete fool.

Most school and campus shootings are committed by white males.Where is the outrage?

21 hours ago, Big girl said:

Most school and campus shootings are committed by white males.Where is the outrage?

I'm outraged over any mass shooting/murder of innocent civilians anywhere, no matter the race of the civilians or the terrorist.  Police as well as any other armed civilian, have my complete blessing to blow that terrorist to smithereens if it saves innocent people's lives.  I don't care what color, religion, sex, etc the terrorist is as long as they are dead and lives are saved.  

That's where you and I different.  I don't see color, I see right and wrong.  The cop is a hero and saved lives that day.  The idiot on tv running his mouth doesn't deserve the time I am wasting typing this.  He's a worthless human being that makes money off of keeping people divided just like a lot of the so called "black leaders."

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

How often has concealed carry saved the day?

Just as much as the laws have saved people from committing crimes. The only reason some people are alive is because it is against the law to kill them. Plus, you have to have it before it becomes effective.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

How often has concealed carry saved the day?

Let me put it a different way:  If all guns were banned and therefore no chance of a concealed weapon, do you think this would decrease or increase the chances that someone would get attacked?  Think about it!