Active Shooter...

baddog

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I'm outraged over any mass shooting/murder of innocent civilians anywhere, no matter the race of the civilians or the terrorist.  Police as well as any other armed civilian, have my complete blessing to blow that terrorist asshole to smithereens if it saves innocent people's lives.  I don't care what color, religion, sex, etc the terrorist is as long as they are dead and lives are saved.  

That's where you and I different.  I don't see color, I see right and wrong.  The cop is a hero and saved lives that day.  The idiot on tv running his mouth doesn't deserve the time I am wasting typing this.  He's a worthless human being that makes money off of keeping people divided just like a lot of the so called "black leaders."

Good for you. Did you read Bad dog's post? He said those people are "beneath several breeds of dogs". My comment was meant for him.

19 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I'm outraged over any mass shooting/murder of innocent civilians anywhere, no matter the race of the civilians or the terrorist.  Police as well as any other armed civilian, have my complete blessing to blow that terrorist to smithereens if it saves innocent people's lives.  I don't care what color, religion, sex, etc the terrorist is as long as they are dead and lives are saved.  

That's where you and I different.  I don't see color, I see right and wrong.  The cop is a hero and saved lives that day.  The idiot on tv running his mouth doesn't deserve the time I am wasting typing this.  He's a worthless human being that makes money off of keeping people divided just like a lot of the so called "black leaders."

Tt

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

How often has concealed carry saved the day?

How about educating yourself. Here's some reading material to start with:

This is the hidden content, please

A simple Bing search will give you a plethora of reading material. But none can't quantify with verifiable data the number of lives saved through actual defensive gun use or a deterrent effect. I actually came to the realization of what LOL really means when thinking if you would take the time to educate yourself on the topic.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Good for you. Did you read Bad dog's post? He said those people are "beneath several breeds of dogs". My comment was meant for him.

I won't back down from my post. Dachshunds are surely ranked higher than the third world muslims. Why would you back them anyway?  As a woman in their society, you wouldn't register as a citizen. You would be beneath dogs in their society. You don't even want to face Sharia law. But hey, accept them with your blind loyalty to the " live and let live" ideology. I am not naive and you can label me now if it makes you feel better. It is said that if you lay with dogs, you will get fleas. I'd rather have fleas.

22 hours ago, baddog said:

I won't back down from my post. Dachshunds are surely ranked higher than the third world muslims. Why would you back them anyway?  As a woman in their society, you wouldn't register as a citizen. You would be beneath dogs in their society. You don't even want to face Sharia law. But hey, accept them with your blind loyalty to the " live and let live" ideology. I am not naive and you can label me now if it makes you feel better. It is said that if you lay with dogs, you will get fleas. I'd rather have fleas.

So, you are saying that Muslims are a monolith?