CDAWG68

Stafford vs Carthage  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances to the next round?

• Stafford
    • Carthage

14 hours ago, losteraussie said:

You are such a troll

Lol Carthage has beat a Jv team that wouldn't make the playoffs in our District (forest), and two very offenses Silsbee and Henderson in which the time the Defense was suspect . So Carthage is supposed to contain a even better offense lol

It will be fun to see what happens in this one, Carthage has given up yardage to good running backs in a few games this year. But good backs will be able to make the plays that hurt you, fortunately we are still in the playoffs. Lion70 is upset because the great back on his Mighty Lions team had success with running the ball, yet Carthage managed to win that game. That is why he is just a little bitter when it comes to discussing this game. This game should be a good game to watch, I will be there supporting Carthage. Go Dawgs!!!

4 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Carthage can ill afford to take a break against Stafford but I think they are built for this one.

Gonna have to keep it under 35 to win though, imo.

Give me Carthage by 7

Carthage 31

Stafford 24

Thanks for the support, tough game against Silsbee. Tyler is an outstanding running back, very fun to watch athletes like that.

Edited by CDAWG68
Change

On 11/28/2016 at 1:06 PM, CDAWG68 said:

It will be fun to see what happens in this one, Carthage has given up yardage to good running backs in a few games this year. But good backs will be able to make the plays that hurt you, fortunately we are still in the playoffs. Lion70 is upset because the great back on his Mighty Lions team had success with running the ball, yet Carthage managed to win that game. That is why he is just a little bitter when it comes to discussing this game. This game should be a good game to watch, I will be there supporting Carthage. Go Dawgs!!!

Isn't Lion70 the same one who said WOS would have a chance in yalls district? Lol