Best Team in all of 4A?

robanadana

7 hours ago, ctown81 said:

You can't go by who beat who. It's all about match ups. Lavega had just as much talent as WOS if not more last year. Would have been a helluva game and I think Lavega would have won by 7. Good luck in state thus year though. 

haha. would not have happened.

On 11/29/2016 at 8:59 AM, losteraussie said:

I read all that stuff to on Smoaky but I don't post. It's kinda like my Daddy can whip you Daddy crap. Now several guys on the Downlow I go back and forth with but it's all in fun because I have met them and actually friends with a couple. You guys and girls don't take anything I say to heart cause I'm certainly not over here to pee in anyone's Post Toasties!!!! 

The Wos fans are some(not all) a little over the top.......but that's ok. You have built something to be proud of. Just remember.......all good things come to an end.......and I hope it's comes crashing down Dec. 16th. Not because I don't like WOS........ because I like my team better!!!!

Yeah, some of us never give up, and never will, as long as WOS keeps pumping out wins like they have since 1978, when the State Board of Education forced West Orange to take in Stark.

21 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

True but I'm pretty sure they improved since week 4. Never good to compare playing the same teams. 

Well, this is kind of a statement against interest as this hypothetical makes for good conversation and page views.  However, here is my thought, the only team West Orange-Stark has to beat to raise the trophy and make me happy on Friday is Sweetwater, the only team Carthage has to beat to raise the trophy and make you happy on Friday is Abilene Wylie.  I only hope that at about 7:30-8 on Friday night, that we are both happy.

West Orange Stark has proven to me that they are the best team I've seen all year.  11 vs. 11, no subs, etc. I honestly believe this team could play and beat anyone in the state. I thought Navarro would give y'all a game, I thought wrong. Great job and we'll see who has the best set of Mustangs Friday. See y'all at ATT with that little monster who is my avatar.