Evadale Ranked #13 in TABC Poll

Hagar

early season rankings don't mean a thing.  Region 3 better watch out for Tenaha. They were my preseason pick to win the region and I'm sticking with it for now. They went to Martins Mill and handed them their first loss on Tuesday 52-44. They are very dangerous with both size and speed. Very well coached squad. They will be hard to beat this year for sure. I agree others in mix are Evadale, Cayuga, Chireno and Lapoynor. Better watch Woden as well. Should be very interesting region for sure. 

On November 25, 2016 at 2:33 PM, OWLSFAN said:

early season rankings don't mean a thing.  Region 3 better watch out for Tenaha. They were my preseason pick to win the region and I'm sticking with it for now. They went to Martins Mill and handed them their first loss on Tuesday 52-44. They are very dangerous with both size and speed. Very well coached squad. They will be hard to beat this year for sure. I agree others in mix are Evadale, Cayuga, Chireno and Lapoynor. Better watch Woden as well. Should be very interesting region for sure. 

Evidently they agree with you.  They have Tenaha #1, and some weird name school moved up to #7.  Cheerio?  Something like that :) 

And Evadale now up to #10

Btw, y'all be careful coming down for the tournament.  Hope to see you there.

On November 30, 2016 at 8:16 AM, OWLSFAN said:

im not going to make it to evadale this weekend. Both of my daughters are now playing for East Texas Baptist University and i am traveling with them to Abilene for games Thursday and Saturday.  Keep me updated.  thanks

Should be an exciting few days for you.  How great having both playing at the same University.  Hope y'all do well.