PNG vs College Station?

Tj yellow jacket

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

It isnt supposed to be easy, will prob be bad for us as our secondary has struggled all year, we need Boast back there. Everyone knows how bad we have played in the secondary, im sure this team can throw and run, hopefuly defensive line and linebackers can pick up their slack, either way nothing to hang our heads about been a great year none the less, scalpem

Please don't talk about our secondary I was crucified for it!!

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

C'mon man don't be that way...it is what it is...Indians are banged up and this team is legit! The poster asked our thoughts...4 td's is a good guess. End of the road for the injuns.

Temple will be tough for PAM as well They lost to College Station 17-16

28 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Go play basketball I'll get you a ticket if you want to watch a football game 

Smh...  still missing the point...  

And again, what's supposed to be a joke is actually not because at Central, we praise and pride ourselves on basketball unlike others, that can't say the same...

For the folks looking at the record.... It's more than just that....

They have played teams with a combined record of 55-76 including a win over a catholic school..  Tight games against there 2 best season opponents in A&M and Temple.... I think PAM beats this team.... So what I'm saying is that, these guys are beatable... Definately not a Manvel..... Athletic, big, and all that jazz... But beatable... Any given week....... If your going to watch film, watch film against A&M and Temple.....

People cant get mad whenever people are asked their thoughts and you don't like their thoughts. It is what is, their thoughts. College Station appears to be pretty legit so the outcome could be pretty bad. Just gotta hope we show up and play our best gameand hope they turn the ball over some. I also believe PAM will beat Temple then the following week it might be tough.

I know this isn't 1999, BUT same thing was said about LaMarque until PNG stuned them in the Astrodome, then stunned Schertz Clemens at Kyle Field, and finally lost to Briles in the state championship. I was at every game, and there's one thing that Indians do when the chips are down, they BELIEVE and will fight to the final whistle. If the D bends, but don't break, I'll pick the upset, PNG 42-41 over CS.

8 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

II know this isn't 1999, BUT same thing was said about LaMarque until PNG stuned them in the Astrodome, then stunned Schertz Clemens at Kyle Field, and finally lost to Briles in the state championship. I was at every game, and there's one thing that Indians do when the chips are down, they BELIEVE and will fight to the final whistle. If the D bends, but don't break, I'll pick the upset, PNG 42-41 over CS.

I agree I was on the field for that run