Let Me Understand Something!

Reagan

First of all this clown named Jones is an admitted communist.  And B. Hussein DID have him in his administration.   And it would figure that CNN would have him as a commentator.   Now, since he basically brought it up -- let's see, it's OK for blacks to vote over 90% for B. Hussein because he was black -- BUT, it's not OK to vote for Trump because he is white.  Sounds hypocritical to me.  Help me understand this!

This is the hidden content, please

Since the vast majority of blacks voted for Obama, does that make all them racist? This race card is beginning to sound like the little boy that cried wolf.  If democrats don't win, it's racism.  If you vote republican, you're a racist.  If you like the confederate flag, you're a racist.  If you like the song Dixie, you're a racist. Etc. Etc. Etc.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Since the vast majority of blacks voted for Obama, does that make all them racist? This race card is beginning to sound like the little boy that cried wolf.  If democrats don't win, it's racism.  If you vote republican, you're a racist.  If you like the confederate flag, you're a racist.  If you like the song Dixie, you're a racist. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Blacks historically vote for Democrats. President Obama was the first black man, the rest were white. My answer is no.