LCM vs Henderson

EnjoyLife

17 hours ago, LCM17 said:

hopefully we can give them a good game. There a high and mighty east Texas 

3 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Correct but again Good luck lol. Seeing our offense is amazing lol. I think the scored first play from scrimmage in like 6 or 7 games

Amazing? Lol..I didn't see I anything amazing about it. 

On 11/5/2016 at 1:40 PM, LCM17 said:

I agree, We won't be able to give Henderson any points like we did against Navasota. Play calling has to get better. It's 3rd down and 10 yards to go and we call a  qb draw.....

That's been the problem with Coach Crouch forever. It's the main reason why WO-S often scored only 14 points per game and missed the playoffs more than once during his time here. I noticed at the first portion of this season LCM was lining up in a conservative run-only style offense. It went nowhere. Several games into the schedule, LCM decides to open it up with the spread formation. Since that time, the offense has been much better. It makes no sense that Crouch did not start the season this way. His play calling on game day has a history of ridicule. Case in point - watch this video. Why in the world would you call a naked bootleg in the end zone, especially against a defense with WO-S' speed?

2 hours ago, griff said:

That's been the problem with Coach Crouch forever. It's the main reason why WO-S often scored only 14 points per game and missed the playoffs more than once during his time here. I noticed at the first portion of this season LCM was lining up in a conservative run-only style offense. It went nowhere. Several games into the schedule, LCM decides to open it up with the spread formation. Since that time, the offense has been much better. It makes no sense that Crouch did not start the season this way. His play calling on game day has a history of ridicule. Case in point - watch this video. Why in the world would you call a naked bootleg in the end zone, especially against a defense with WO-S' speed?

That was 2012 game right Griff!  I felt that hit all the way from northwest side of the stadium!!

On 11/5/2016 at 3:34 PM, LCM17 said:
2 hours ago, griff said:

I totally agree with you griff. But if I say something about how LCM is playing I get criticized by  a LCM fan. I also can post several plays from the Navasota game that will  make you scratch your head but I'm not going to do that. We should have beat  Navasota by 21 points or better instead we let them hang around and make it a close game. There has been several teams this year that I thought we could  have beat  other than St. Pius and WOS. Play calling will be critical against Henderson to keep us in the game.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That video was from 4 year ago.

Exactly. It was to make my point about Crouch's HISTORY of play calling. I could post videos from this year and many past years of Crouch's offenses, but this one by itself says plenty.  

LCM17, I feel your grief. My intent with these posts is not to get others to pile on Crouch, but to agree with your point about the playcalling under said coach. 

28 minutes ago, griff said:

Exactly. It was to make my point about Crouch's HISTORY of play calling. I could post videos from this year and many past years of Crouch's offenses, but this one by itself says plenty.  

LCM17, I feel your grief. My intent with these posts is not to get others to pile on Crouch, but to agree with your point about the playcalling under said coach. 

I agree with Griff, I've attended many WOS games where questionable play calling cost us. One that really sticks in my mind was a meeting with Giddings that knocked a very good WOS team out of the playoffs when Earl was a senior I believe . 

44 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Hendersons population is only about 13,000 and Full Armor Christian Academy siphons off quite a few kids from HISD,

LC-M  school district has around 18260 in its school zone and it's probably higher then that now. We are also open enrollment school. I think we had a 1058 last year. I've never  been to Henderson thanks for the information