Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:37 PM, L-Train11 said:

Depends, was he knowingly holding the illegal practices? And can you prove that Neumann did something illegal knowing that it was illegal?

A seasoned coach like Neumann should not make a mistake like that, I believe he was desperate and rolled the dice.

44 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

I have to agree... I said it on the first page this was a stupid thread. I cant believe its still going... 

Couldn't agree more... this is about a lot of things,  more than just Central losing to Ned. There's an agenda, someone's carrying a torch. But it's all good, and only exposes ones character. Once again good luck to the Jags in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, outanup said:

Couldn't agree more... this is about a lot of things,  more than just Central losing to Ned. There's an agenda, someone's carrying a torch. But it's all good, and only exposes ones character. Once again good luck to the Jags in the playoffs.

And to think when people down talk BISD he's always there with a reply no matter how bad BISD is. Hypocritical much?

1 hour ago, mistro said:

was looking at playoff schedule cannot find Nederland where and who do they play?

Nice try.   2 missed playoffs in the last 20 years.   Another part of the agenda kick them while thier down, because they know that Ned will be back next year. Can your team say the same?

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:36 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

But you know kids make mistakes.  All of them do, I'm just glad that Legacy allowed him to redeem himself.  And he definitely is redeeming himself.  Great teammate, great leader, and great Talent.

Yes kids make mistakes as did I. My redemption came by my accepting the punishment the coach dealt me. It's his team.

8 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Soulja this thread has made me lose all respect for you man. This is just sad. Classless even.

You lost respect for me.  it's cool.  I explained myself already. But I won't lose any sleep over it.  

Anywho,

On to the playoff weekend.  where playoff teams play...

7 hours ago, mistro said:

A seasoned coach like Neumann should not make a mistake like that, I believe he was desperate and rolled the dice.

That's exactly that I stated earlier in this thread, which is why I asked the question about the playoff coaches being a better coach, but it fell on deaf ears.  

7 hours ago, outanup said:

Thanks for the shout out to Central.  In the past , I've given a shout out to Nederland.  But you know that.  But for some reason, some are just a little sensitive this week...

6 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

And to think when people down talk BISD he's always there with a reply no matter how bad BISD is. Hypocritical much?

I just got finished talking Vidor and Coach Matthews up on Facebook on the media link and then I read this, a subtle jab to BISD...  because I post my thoughts...  smh.  I'm all Vidor right now and look at you.  Ready to go there..

22 hours ago, bigdog said:

Nice try.   2 missed playoffs in the last 20 years.   Another part of the agenda kick them while thier down, because they know that Ned will be back next year. Can your team say the same?

Man I hit a nerve, if it was PNG you Nederland fans would be kicking them while they are down.

And my team is the Mustangs of WOS ....

12 minutes ago, mistro said:

Man I hit a nerve, if it was PNG you Nederland fans would be kicking them while they are down.

And my team is the Mustangs of WOS ....

good for you.  No nerve here,  and I already said my piece about WOS fan going after other coaches regarding ineligible players.