Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So when a good coach gets caught, it's 'they all do it and haven't been caught yet'.  But when a coach from lets say Ozen gets caught holding illegal practices, he's crucified and slugs are thrown at Ozen.  Ok, I understand.  It's a win/win situations when it comes to Nederland.  I get it...

+1

6 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Beaumont Central. State Champs 2016. Happy now? Foreman coach of the year. Until y'all lose and are ready to crucify him. Same song 50th verse.

Wrong.  I'm ready to crucify him now.  nothing has changed.  Been crucial all year.  I do, however, wish the kids and my alma mater do great...

Lost in all this is a serious question... Any clue why Ozen staff would kick the extra point to go up 2 points with 2 mins left and not go for 2 and a possible 3 point lead? I guess he wanted to lose by 1 instead of winning or losing by 2. All I want for Christmas is a calculator.

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

A mistake is one thing...

Did you go to basketball practice this morning ?

Lol again, your in because of another teams mistake. Whenever central fans start realizing that mediocrity isn't acceptable with the talent level that you have, then you'll make a deep run. There's no reason why y'all shouldn't be at the top of the district every year, but yet you get beat by the team that made the mistake to let you in the playoffs, and you barely squeak by little ole Lumberton. 

My point is, you shouldn't be happy with that!

12 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Beaumont Central. State Champs 2016. Happy now? Foreman coach of the year. Until y'all lose and are ready to crucify him. Same song 50th verse.

Of course not.  One game at a time.  If they only play this week and that's it, so be it.  We'll enjoy it.  Never said he was coach of the year.  

10 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Or maybe when the allegations came that opened his eyes to the fact that it was illegal. Maybe, just maybe, he didn't realize that until then.

I guess...

10 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Wow, all these classy Central fans, typical 

Typical...  elaborate, please.  

Welp.I suport soulja...I mean, it's just talk. My favorite part is when Mr Mayfield chimed in and verified everything soulja said. My my my...the crickets came out and the subjects and crawfishing began lol... however I think all those players would have made a difference. I hope more parents keep their kids "home" and realize the grass is dried and burnt in nederland and turf is ALWAYS  green in south county and north county.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What's up with the namecalling?  I'm far from a Bozo.  

Anywho.

If you knew anything about the stuation, when Mayfield was supposed to be considered back at Nederland, his fellow seniors proposed him to cut his dread locks off to show how serious he was to rejoin the team.  of course he declined.  But I'm a Bozo.  Alright.  It's cool

For those of us who know the whole truth to the situation you sound like a bozo.  Spring game, spring game, spring game.....  dreds, dreds,dreds.

Dang, grow up and move on and enjoy your participation award play off round .  See if you can back out of the first round like you backed into it. 

9 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol again, your in because of another teams mistake. Whenever central fans start realizing that mediocrity isn't acceptable with the talent level that you have, then you'll make a deep run. There's no reason why y'all shouldn't be at the top of the district every year, but yet you get beat by the team that made the mistake to let you in the playoffs, and you barely squeak by little ole Lumberton. 

I realize everything that you said, which is why I've been Central's biggest detractor all year.  

7 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Where were all these Central fans classless posts after we beat them this year, yall some sad human beings relishing in the struggle of others.  Thats how losers in the game of life roll.  And before you comment, basketball practice went really great this morning.

Actually, that's when my real in depth angry at the staff posts started...  after the Nederland loss.  Did you not have your reading glasses on during when that thread was here?

11 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Wow, all these classy Central fans, typical 

Man, we only have about 5 people that post on this board.  

Trust me, I understand what you are feeling at this moment.  Last night after Central beat Lee and PN-G beat you all, I had a sick feeling when Ozen took the lead with 2 minutes to go.  I was actually pissed because we shouldn't have even been in this situation to have to rely on others for us to make the playoffs.  But as soon as that field goal went through, i was in a better mood.  I even text the coach, told him congratulations and lets get ready for New Caney...

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Welp.I suport soulja...I mean, it's just talk. My favorite part is when Mr Mayfield chimed in and verified everything soulja said. My my my...the crickets came out and the subjects and crawfishing began lol... however I think all those players would have made a difference. I hope more parents keep their kids "home" and realize the grass is dried and burnt in nederland and turf is ALWAYS  green in south county and north county.

Did you actually read what Mayfield posted???  He said the reason given was for lying... lying.  Neumann corroborated what Mr. Mayfield said when he referenced it from the beginning... "missing workouts under false pretenses were his exact words as printed in the paper."  Hair length was probably mentioned, because it's a team rule like for everyone else.  But again, read what Mr. Mayfield posted, there are no crickets. 

15 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Trust me, i am not satisfied with the state of things, especially since i have kids in the program.  But I'll take getting to watch my team for one more week...

14 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Where were all these Central fans classless posts after we beat them this year, yall some sad human beings relishing in the struggle of others.  Thats how losers in the game of life roll.  And before you comment, basketball practice went really great this morning.

I didn't start the thread...but hey, i can't let Soulja "swing" by himself...:)

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Man, we only have about 5 people that post on this board.  

Trust me, I understand what you are feeling at this moment.  Last night after Central beat Lee and PN-G beat you all, I had a sick feeling when Ozen took the lead with 2 minutes to go.  I was actually pissed because we shouldn't have even been in this situation to have to rely on others for us to make the playoffs.  But as soon as that field goal went through, i was in a better mood.  I even text the coach, told him congratulations and lets get ready for New Caney...

I don't think the fact Nederland missed the playoffs has much to do with the fact that these posts from Central fans are in fact 100% CLASSLESS and we can only assume typical since you two Central fans are the ones pounding away at it.

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Yep, exactly...  And when Mayfield made the comment that one kid didn't get kicked off the team for doing the same thing,  not one confirmed or denied that.  That action or lack of action told me everything I needed to know...

12 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

For those of us who know the whole truth to the situation you sound like a bozo.  Spring game, spring game, spring game.....  dreds, dreds,dreds.

Dang, grow up and move on and enjoy your participation award play off round .  See if you can back out of the first round like you backed into it. 

You crying about the same participation award...the fact that you didn't get it...:)

12 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

Lol... detracting from our playoff situation....  as a way to make you feel better  because Karma finally caught up to y'all.  It's all good though.  we have a game to prepare for next week.  y'all have a game to prepare for almost 10 months from now...

17 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

So I can hold on to this statement and bring it up when Nederland posters start ragging on Vidor right?