Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

As Nederland misses the playoffs, there's a couple of 'could've beens'.

More Secret Spring practices could've helped.

You could've invited me to the Secret Spring Game.

Mayfield balled out once again for Legacy last night.  Could've helped y'all last night. He did it with only like an inch of his dreadlocks removed, contrary of all dreads removed which Bulldog Nation asked.  

Legacy is in the playoffs.  Will the Nederland coach come to watch.  It's not like he's doing anything else.

Was the whole season based on that ineligible PA Transfer?

Would you consider Kenny Harrison, Jeff Matthews, Toby Foreman, and Brandon Faircloth to be better coaches than Larry Neuman?

Believe I considered those except that last one,many many things could have prevented Nederland current state, (not having mayfield leave,no for forfeit)  I mean let's not get out of hand here lol those coaches haven't made a 33-0 run or 5 DCs or coach a team that held the #4 rank in state. Playoffs was always a given, better question is....how would have those coaches fared with all the same issues their way? Would they have won out till the end? Or shorted their season a long time ago if they had a forfeit early in their season? All speculation of course but for once it's us on the outside looking in. Only thing going for us is some teams are still riding 6 year losing streaks to us....I think you can name one 

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

You crying about the same participation award...the fact that you didn't get it...:)

Nope. Didn't do what was needed to get in, period.  It doesn't matter what reason caused us to not make the play offs. We didn't win, we didn't make the play offs , period.  Any more questions.  

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol... detracting from our playoff situation....  as a way to make you feel better  because Karma finally caught up to y'all.  It's all good though.  we have a game to prepare for next week.  y'all have a game to prepare for almost 10 months from now...

I'm good with that

We will have a one week advantage on Central next year

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yep, exactly...  And when Mayfield made the comment that one kid didn't get kicked off the team for doing the same thing,  not one confirmed or denied that.  That action or lack of action told me everything I needed to know...

He was referring to the other kid, not his

45 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Lost in all this is a serious question... Any clue why Ozen staff would kick the extra point to go up 2 points with 2 mins left and not go for 2 and a possible 3 point lead? I guess he wanted to lose by 1 instead of winning or losing by 2. All I want for Christmas is a calculator.

Ahhhhhh shame,shame,shame...To imply such,smh...LoL a calculator lol.... 

38 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

For those of us who know the whole truth to the situation you sound like a bozo.  Spring game, spring game, spring game.....  dreds, dreds,dreds.

Dang, grow up and move on and enjoy your participation award play off round .  See if you can back out of the first round like you backed into it. 

You do realize nederland was going for the same participation playoff spot lol

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

and creating a thread to purposely rub a teams nose in it is classy? smh

One poster's observations shouldn't sway how you feel about a team or district as a whole.  I gave observations, which are opinions.  it don't change how I feel.

For example, I have both Clinton AND Trump supporters I  my FB page.  I respect their opinion, I haven't removed them from my page nor have I stopped talking to them.  

For someone to hope a district team loses, then you definitly need some thicker skin.  

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

You do realize nederland was going for the same participation playoff spot lol

Which is why we are not in the play offs. 

By the way   you never answered my question in the other thread

But that's ok. Vidor answered for you. Ended up just like I said it would.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

As Nederland misses the playoffs, there's a couple of 'could've beens'.

More Secret Spring practices could've helped.

You could've invited me to the Secret Spring Game.

Mayfield balled out once again for Legacy last night.  Could've helped y'all last night. He did it with only like an inch of his dreadlocks removed, contrary of all dreads removed which Bulldog Nation asked.  

Legacy is in the playoffs.  Will the Nederland coach come to watch.  It's not like he's doing anything else.

Was the whole season based on that ineligible PA Transfer?

Would you consider Kenny Harrison, Jeff Matthews, Toby Foreman, and Brandon Faircloth to be better coaches than Larry Neuman?

I'm not taking the bait.  Good luck to Central and the rest of the Playoff teams representing 22-5A.  It's a special honor to represent our district and a reward for the hard work put in this season.  It doesn't matter how you got there, but what you do when the clock starts.  Everyone is 0-0 again.  Show them what SETX is about!

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You asking me for transportation, but I'm sure y'all will secretly bus the kids to and from the games.  y'all will park the  busses behind the local Brookshire Bros. And make the kids walk a mile to the stadium.

LOL. Our kids needed groceries... plus TF's car was full and he didn't have room for us. I kid. I kid. LOL