Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I do have a very credible source.  a source that's never given me invalid info... actually, I'll go as far as saying extremely close to the situation...

I'm going to assume you are talking about Mayfields dad since he is on the boards!

but, I didn't just ask you that. 

You said the boys thought it would be a good idea to show he was serious, so what does that have to do with Neaumann not letting him back on the team?

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it's the thing thatvum talking about because Legacy obviously didn't have a problem with it...

He cut his hair for Legacy. Would not for Nederland. So it was the player who didn't have a problem because he chose to cut his hair.

Legacy had a problem with his hair, that's why he chose to cut it, so he could play for Legacy.

But again, hair was the least of the issues at Nederland.

17 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not cutting hair was not the reason for not allowing back on team.

The answered we got for Tavian not returning because he lied about his reasoning for quitting spring football practice. And yes his hair came up in a meeting with Coach and a meeting with teammates. There are alot of things unsaid because you hear or get to hear the well known side. What about Mr. Johnson why he wasnt allowed back when another had same violations as him. What happen to team decides and yes they chose their teammates but was still denied. What about the text message they received not to show up for practice the night before season by a position coach will post it later if needed. Why you ask is the reason i post this, because everyone assume because they are kids they are wrong. Adult decision can be just as wrong, but hey its your opinions right.  To Perkins Fisher, Corbin I enjoyed watching you grow over the years and love you guys dearly.

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's not what I said.  I know why Mayfield was released.  but when it was in talks for him to come back...  THATS what involved dreads...  I think I explained that before... are you intentionally just choosing what you want to comprehend?

I comprehend fine, but question that when you feel the need. So, you think it is your civic duty to post half truths about a Nederland player on a message board? Other players have been released. Why the concern about Mayfield......for the second time?

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

He cut his hair for Legacy. Would not for Nederland. So it was the player who didn't have a problem because he chose to cut his hair.

Legacy had a problem with his hair, that's why he chose to cut it, so he could play for Legacy.

But again, hair was the least of the issues at Nederland.

Wrong.  He  'trimmed ' his dreads for Legacy, which he was ok with.   Nederland wanted him to cut them all the way off.  There's a difference. 

30 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

The answered we got for Tavian not returning because he lied about his reasoning for quitting spring football practice. And yes his hair came up in a meeting with Coach and a meeting with teammates. There are alot of things unsaid because you hear or get to hear the well known side. What about Mr. Johnson why he wasnt allowed back when another had same violations as him. What happen to team decides and yes they chose their teammates but was still denied. What about the text message they received not to show up for practice the night before season by a position coach will post it later if needed. Why you ask is the reason i post this, because everyone assume because they are kids they are wrong. Adult decision can be just as wrong, but hey its your opinions right.  To Perkins Fisher, Corbin I enjoyed watching you grow over the years and love you guys dearly.

Thank you.  

29 minutes ago, baddog said:

I comprehend fine, but question that when you feel the need. So, you think it is your civic duty to post half truths about a Nederland player on a message board? Other players have been released. Why the concern about Mayfield......for the second time?

Lol...  so now it's changed to false information to half truths.   lol.  And it's actually whole truths...  except to some that have selective comprehension...

23 minutes ago, outanup said:

We handled Central just fine with #3or4 at QB.... if you can't beat em slander em.....crabs in a bucket mentality. I expect nothing less from the peanut gallery.

...again, we're not talking about Central here.  typical.  when I'm on your team's arse, you resort to this..  But just like I've said before, I'm ok with the state of Central football this year.  so if you say something negative about Central, I've probably said it this year.  So I'm unbothered.  actually, I'll agree with you.  

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...again, we're not talking about Central here.  typical.  when I'm on your team's arse, you resort to this..  But just like I've said before, I'm ok with the state of Central football this year.  so if you say something negative about Central, I've probably said it this year.  So I'm unbothered.  actually, I'll agree with you.  

Last comment on this subject.  Mr. Mayfield and Tavian have moved on, the Dogs moved on, you read that the senior class had Tavian's back but understood how things played out, otherwise that team would not have stuck together the way it did this year.  I'll just sum it up this way and move on, Soulja, to bring this up now and try to rub salt in the wound of the Mayfields and Nederland, sir, you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS, NONE.

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol...  so now it's changed to false information to half truths.   lol.  And it's actually whole truths...  except to some that have selective comprehension...

I never said false info. I already said half truths in a previous post. Who has the comprehension problem? You have also dodged my question yet again. Other players have been released from Nederland for a number of reasons. Why the concern for Mayfield?

When you refuse to answer a question several times, it is customary to attack other's comprehension. It's a pretty straight forward question.

4 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Last comment on this subject.  Mr. Mayfield and Tavian have moved on, the Dogs moved on, you read that the senior class had Tavian's back but understood how things played out, otherwise that team would not have stuck together the way it did this year.  I'll just sum it up this way and move on, Soulja, to bring this up now and try to rub salt in the wound of the Mayfields and Nederland, sir, you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS, NONE.

It was a truth.  no matter when I brought it up.

But you'll be ok after the sting goes away and well be ready to talk it up again in basketball and football next year.  

You don't think I have class, so be it.  Others would disagree...

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Sour grapes from a fan who's team has been beat 5 years in a row.  Really Soulja?    Your going to troll now? SMH

...for the umpteenth time, I'm unbothered about any Central detractions, especially this year.  I've been at peace with the state of affairs at Central, BD.  You have no idea, Broher.. 

5 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Yes with tavian and jalen we would been unstoppable this year what a bummer how the season went. But for soulja to start smack on my dogs I now say go new caney beat them jags change of heart now. 

...well, a lot of people will say Go NC.  Our kids know the odds aren't against them.  So one more people isn't hurting anyone...

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it's funny that you say that, man, but the other coaches I named don't play ineligible players and would do all they could do to make their senior QB successful that don't include cutting off dreadlocks...

Wasn't it legacy that asked Mayfield to cut his dreadlocks?

There are some school districts that won't let young men have hair that touches the collar of their shirt.

No clue if Ned is one of those or not. I personally can are less about the length of a kids hair or whether or not they have facial hair. Some make bigger deals out of it than it needs to be.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...well, a lot of people will say Go NC.  Our kids know the odds aren't against them.  So one more people isn't hurting anyone...

Never pull against the Central kids, Soulja doesn't speak for them. I'm for all who represent my district. Just wondering why you carry this torch? You have some sort of agenda, really should get your facts in order b4 you type...

3 hours ago, Brubaker said:

When you get smoked and back in to the playoffs, I guess the only pleasure you can take is by bringing up the faults of others.  Some folks can only rise up by tearing others down.  Just Casual Observations.

I bet you'd much rather be in the playoffs like us then at basketball practice this morning.  It really doesn't matter how you got in, just as long as you are in.  You say we backed in?  I'll take it.  Coach Paul (basketball coach) is going to have to wait at least one more week on these Jags...

10 minutes ago, outanup said:

Never pull against the Central kids, Soulja doesn't speak for them. I'm for all who represent my district. Just wondering why you carry this torch? You have some sort of agenda, really should get your facts in order b4 you type...

I do pull for the district.  If Nederland would've made it, I would've pulled for them.  I have nothing against Nederland.  but I do have a problem when you dint own up to the obvious.  

3 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I bet you'd much rather be in the playoffs like us then at basketball practice this morning.  It really doesn't matter how you got in, just as long as you are in.  You say we backed in?  I'll take it.  Coach Paul (basketball coach) is going to have to wait at least one more week on these Jags...

Did you get tired after reading the first 10 words, that really wasn't the point.