Texas A&M ranked #4

PhatMack19

13 minutes ago, king said:

I bet playoff committee did this to troll. so people could whine and complain. kinda like ap poll first of the year 

THAT make sense.  To me, Washington has been the second most impressive team I've seen.  Followed by Michigan and Ohio St.  Even if the mad scientist beats them, I'd have a hard time not putting them in.  And the B1G is the best conference this year.   If Ohio st beats Michigan, they both get in if Clemson or Washington stumble. 

It's not BS, its simple math. Ag's have one loss and it is to a team that they actually had a lead on in their building for a brief time before Bama woke up. The win over Auburn looks bigger every week as well. Washington has 2 wins vs teams over .500. 

I say well done (for now). All of this will work itself out. If Ag's can win out (big if) and Washington wins out (including Pac 10 champ), then I will make my case for Washington. Until then, its all about the schedule and Ag's have 4 wins vs .500 teams vs Washington's 2 wins. 

2 hours ago, Lukethadrifter said:

It's not BS, its simple math. Ag's have one loss and it is to a team that they actually had a lead on in their building for a brief time before Bama woke up. The win over Auburn looks bigger every week as well. Washington has 2 wins vs teams over .500. 

I say well done (for now). All of this will work itself out. If Ag's can win out (big if) and Washington wins out (including Pac 10 champ), then I will make my case for Washington. Until then, its all about the schedule and Ag's have 4 wins vs .500 teams vs Washington's 2 wins. 

You're right. They have beaten some very strong programs:

UCLA (3-5)

Prairie View (5-3)

Arkansas (5-3) (1-3 in SEC)

Auburn (6-2) (4-1 in SEC) Only currently ranked team. 

South Carolina (4-4) (2-4 in SEC)

Tennessee (5-3) (2-3 in SEC)

New Mexico State (2-6)

28 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

You're right. They have beaten some very strong programs:

UCLA (3-5)

Prairie View (5-3)

Arkansas (5-3)

Auburn (6-2) Only currently ranked team. 

South Carolina (4-4)

Tennessee (5-3)

New Mexico State (2-6)

And Tiger were ready to run Gus out of town after first three games. 

Hookem

17 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

The picture of the two ex-QB's was good.

Look does A&M deserve the No. 4 spot - very likely no - but the fact that with the current state of affairs in the Longhorn Fieldhouse and for it to get so far under the skin of Texas fans all over the world is priceless.:)

Pretty sure the Husky fans are the ones who are pissed.

Aggy is like a pimple- Harmless yet irritating and unattractive, but eventually they peak and pop then go away.