Texas A&M ranked #4

PhatMack19

45 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

There are many potential unbeaten conference champions. 

Aggy getting their hopes up too early. 

horns up and Hookem 

There are only 4 left in the Power 5.

It would get real fun if Ohio State beats Michigan to force a 3 way tie and Penn St wins the Big 10 East.  Harbaugh and Meyer would both be 11-1 with no conference championship.  

I'm still waiting on one of these championship games to cost someone a playoff with a loss.  It hasn't happened yet, but it will.  It will be interesting to see what the committee does in that case.  

31 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

There are only 4 left in the Power 5.

It would get real fun if Ohio State beats Michigan to force a 3 way tie and Penn St wins the Big 10 East.  Harbaugh and Meyer would both be 11-1 with no conference championship.  

I'm still waiting on one of these championship games to cost someone a playoff with a loss.  It hasn't happened yet, but it will.  It will be interesting to see what the committee does in that case.  

Right

doing the math

If the 4 continue, it really proves that the ranking are hilarious!

hookem

On 11/1/2016 at 6:21 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Absolutely zero chance.....

Listened to a breakdown this week where aggy was the only team in the top 15-ish that the pundits thought had no path to get into the playoffs (i.e., "zero chance"). 

But my question is for PhatMack.  I've seen you more active on the political board and you were very vested in the election.  Got me to thinking - if you could have chosen between Trump winning the election or aggy winning a NC in football, which would you choose?  I'm not judging because I thought about that myself but it's impossible to fairly answer because I've actually witnessed one for my Horns.  If they'd never plagued for one or won one in mine or my father's lifetimes like aggy, I'm truthfully not sure how I'd answer.  

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Listened to a breakdown this week where aggy was the only team in the top 15-ish that the pundits thought had no path to get into the playoffs (i.e., "zero chance"). 

But my question is for PhatMack.  I've seen you more active on the political board and you were very vested in the election.  Got me to thinking - if you could have chosen between Trump winning the election or aggy winning a NC in football, which would you choose?  I'm not judging because I thought about that myself but it's impossible to fairly answer because I've actually witnessed one for my Horns.  If they'd never plagued for one or won one in mine or my father's lifetimes like aggy, I'm truthfully not sure how I'd answer.  

USA > College football