Port Arthur Memorial vs Vidor

Seadog

4 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

You missed my point. I am not saying that Vidor is slow scoring. What I am saying is that Vidor may not have the break away score like they have had with many teams. PAM defense is too good and too fast. They need to score slowly and eat up the clock to keep PAM off the field. 

I believe both Mav and Haylon can make it to the end zone if they break one. The only game you can really point to where we faltered was with you guys. Second half you guys made adjustments and we got real conservative on offense. You can't run Mav every other play and expect to win, you were keying on him. Our issue will be shutting down the long pass, has been all year. It's how y'all beat us. Mav and Haylon may have to play defense this week. Believe me, our kids really want to win this game...there's a lot to be said about being inspired to do something. First district championship since 1978....

38 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Sure are a lot of purple indians posting on a Vidor vs. SPAM thread. Isn't MCM supposed to be the most important game of the year...why y'all worried about a "B" level game?

They all realize you're going to get blown out for the third time this year. It's also going to be a great film game for Crosby, along with the benefit of PAM beating you guys up the week before you play us. I think PAM gets up big, then shuts it down to go into the playoffs healthy. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

They all realize you're going to get blown out for the third time this year. It's also going to be a great film game for Crosby, along with the benefit of PAM beating you guys up the week before you play us. I think PAM gets up big, then shuts it down to go into the playoffs healthy. 

Does your parents know your up this late posting? It's pass your bedtime. Go to sleep.

23 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, the typical Vidor rebuttal lacking content or a reference in which an encyclopedia is needed. 

Yeah, and you work for the same company that I do probably sitting in a control room somewhere playing on your iPhone which probably explains why you have so much time to be on this board at all hours, until your boss walks in. Seriously? Last time I passed through Cosby it didn't look like a suburb of the Woodlands to me unless the Woodlands started moving in a LOT of trailer houses. Jus' sayin'.

9 hours ago, robanadana said:

Yeah, and you work for the same company that I do probably sitting in a control room somewhere playing on your iPhone which probably explains why you have so much time to be on this board at all hours, until your boss walks in. Seriously? Last time I passed through Cosby it didn't look like a suburb of the Woodlands to me unless the Woodlands started moving in a LOT of trailer houses. Jus' sayin'.

They don't realize these computer screens make you crazy!!!! Poor Iphone battery....

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, the typical Vidor rebuttal lacking content or a reference in which an encyclopedia is needed. 

I am not argue with idiot who gets his kicks out of devaluing a small town and it's teenage kids hard work & efforts out on the football field. Congratulations I award you the Donkey Award.

20 hours ago, robanadana said:

?, Lol. What are you talking about man? I'm a FLS and work 4x10 unless I'm on turnaround, like most up and down the channel. Secondly, I wasn't taking a shot at your town. I was pointing out how every time someone lays out some statistics or data some of the Vidor fans go to "Isn't it past your bedtime", or your above post including "probably sitting in a control room somewhere playing on your IPhone. . . ". It's either that or you guys point to a singular event in time five years ago hence the encyclopedia reference. 

You guys are so sensitive about your town you think someone is talking about you when they aren't. Your trailer comment is odd from a place where the parents literally search for their children's shoes due to field conditions. I can promise you trailers aren't paying for a new school and multimillion dollar stadium renovations complete with the parachuter to fly in before the national anthem and fireworks. 

We both have games first, so I'll leave it there for now. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

?, Lol. What are you talking about man? I'm a FLS and work 4x10 unless I'm on turnaround, like most up and down the channel. Secondly, I wasn't taking a shot at your town. I was pointing out how every time someone lays out some statistics or data some of the Vidor fans go to "Isn't it past your bedtime", or your above post including "probably sitting in a control room somewhere playing on your IPhone. . . ". It's either that or you guys point to a singular event in time five years ago hence the encyclopedia reference. 

You guys are so sensitive about your town you think someone is talking about you when they aren't. Your trailer comment is odd from a place where the parents literally search for their children's shoes due to field conditions. I can promise you trailers aren't paying for a new school and multimillion dollar stadium renovations complete with the parachuter to fly in before the national anthem and fireworks. 

Your hypocrisy is hilarious. Man you've been dogging our town and football team all year. Some of us are just tired of hearing your mouth. Believe it or not football games were played on natural grass before turf came along. I think everybody in our district will vouch that Vidor has one of the most well kept and manicured football & baseball fields in our district but when you have almost 2 solid weeks of rain before a game there's no natural grass field that could handle that. Hence you have a very muddy field. I can't help it if you don't know how to give credit where credit is due. All these kids that play on Friday night do it for the love of the game.  I promise you they don't do it just for you. Everybody knows Vidor beat Crosby 42 to 20 five years ago but your the only one that has to start discrediting the win calling our offense a gimmick offense which goes back to you not knowing how to give a team credit. That's why it's always brought up just to get under your skin. Sure would be embarrassing if y'all lose to that gimmick offense again this year.

On 10/30/2016 at 11:13 PM, robanadana said:

Wow, Vidor making trailer house references.  SMH.

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Wow, Vidor making trailer house references.  SMH.

Exactly, of all places. If you're "riding through" Crosby like he said and end up where some trailer houses are I would question your initial motive. All I see in Crosby are skyrocketing real estate prices due to houses being packed into where I used to hit golf balls and ride four wheelers.

On 10/29/2016 at 0:38 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's gonna come to about 3 stops...  those 3 stops for PAM will translate to 3 scores.  I don't see Visor stopping Memorial unless the coaches go brain dead, which I've seen happen before, BUT, I see it happening like this...

Memorial - 42

Vidor - 28

Memorial- 27

Vidor-19

On 10/31/2016 at 8:53 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Turnaround Planner. We're sensitive about our town because we have to keep listening to crap from 50 years ago while Vidor has been integrated for some time now. There are two black sheriff department deputies that live down the road from my house. We get along great with most all of the black people in our immediate area...never an issue and great rivalries. Your school board started it when they cancelled the regular season games we were gonna play with each other because of that crud. So, it adds a little extra sting and incentive whenever anyone from your group posts anything vile about our town. I will stop that junk anytime I see it on this board. BTW, you haven't even seen Vidor play this year so how would you know? Your statistics have failed you numerous times in the last four years. I though y'all were gonna win state last year, out in the second round? Our first game with BH was an anomoly, I guarantee the outcome would be different now. And, again I challenge you to play PNG at the Rez and then get back with me. They are a different team in that stadium. One thing I will guarantee you monetarily...we will get 300+ yards of offense on you. We're not Splendora. I offered a peace pipe...the offer still stands.

17 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Turnaround Planner. We're sensitive about our town because we have to keep listening to crap from 50 years ago while Vidor has been integrated for some time now. There are two black sheriff department deputies that live down the road from my house. 

Wow......

Obviously, they and the other handful of intergratees are not students of history......

Anyway,  PAM by 10