Port Arthur Memorial vs Vidor

Seadog

It wont be 35-7 but they will be up. This Vidor team can be misleading.

They lost to a BH on a muddy field when they depend on angle blocks and hard cuts by the running backs. BH also had a new coach and system without video to game plan by. Vidor also had not figured out the proper placement of personnel . Different team now. Should have beat NED by alot more than they did. Crushed PNG in the first half until a series of events led to their demise . PNG has been practicing to stop this offense for years and still the only thing that stopped Vidor was momentum from a few bad calls and play calling in the second half. PAM will have problems with it.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, robanadana said:

Turnaround Planner. We're sensitive about our town because we have to keep listening to crap from 50 years ago while Vidor has been integrated for some time now. There are two black sheriff department deputies that live down the road from my house. We get along great with most all of the black people in our immediate area...never an issue and great rivalries. Your school board started it when they cancelled the regular season games we were gonna play with each other because of that crud. So, it adds a little extra sting and incentive whenever anyone from your group posts anything vile about our town. I will stop that junk anytime I see it on this board. BTW, you haven't even seen Vidor play this year so how would you know? Your statistics have failed you numerous times in the last four years. I though y'all were gonna win state last year, out in the second round? Our first game with BH was an anomoly, I guarantee the outcome would be different now. And, again I challenge you to play PNG at the Rez and then get back with me. They are a different team in that stadium. One thing I will guarantee you monetarily...we will get 300+ yards of offense on you. We're not Splendora. I offered a peace pipe...the offer still stands.

Yeah, planner right now but probably a T/A manager by 40 or some other sort of second line. There was never a time I knew Crosby had a regular season game scheduled with Vidor, I do know the admins. didn't want our kids to have to travel to Vidor though. Which is perfectly in their power. I don't know what their reasoning was but the fact that you had to point out the two black sheriff deputies and that  "We get along great with most all of the black people in our immediate area..." may be some of the reason, that can't be confirmed though. I find it extremely odd that Riordan would call up Vidor of all people and want to play, which I know he didn't. There are a lot of people in Crosby now worried about playing Vidor and it has absolutely nothing to do with stopping the slot-t, more about how we keep down the personal fouls.

The sting comes from y'all sucking for so long, you should be mad at Mathews for having a sub .500 record after 16 years, not get annoyed because someone post what you consider vile but true statistics. Stats fail all the time, that's why professional gamblers who are usually the most knowledgeable stat guys consider a 60% hit rate gold.

If your game with BH was an anomaly you wouldn't have gotten shut out against PNG in the second half. BH's staff was just good enough to have all the adjustments made pre-game. You're going to get crop dusted against PAM in a couple of days too, and half those guys don't even think they have a good coach. As far as getting 300+ yards, that fine. You got 322 on BH and averaged over 6ypc and still lost by 34, even though you only lost the turnover battle by 1. I'll take that all day and twice on Thursday.   

Just to burst the bubble early PAM will not be hit in the mouth by vidor to suggest that this misdirection run down your throats style of play is something new to PAM lp dp ns have the D1 lineman and running backs to go along with that vidor won't come close to that kind of MAN power. PAM has Speed so it leads many to forget how physical they can be in a 5a world. Not only have we out ran opponents we also won at the line of scrimmage. Stack the box and dare vidor to throw. Vidor will get yards because once we go up will bend but not break. Still I say PAM +14 but wouldn't be surprised if its a lot more. Best D in the district. And the biggest rushing threat on the field will still be Hines.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, planner right now but probably a T/A manager by 40 or some other sort of second line. There was never a time I knew Crosby had a regular season game scheduled with Vidor, I do know the admins. didn't want our kids to have to travel to Vidor though. Which is perfectly in their power. I don't know what their reasoning was but the fact that you had to point out the two black sheriff deputies and that  "We get along great with most all of the black people in our immediate area..." may be some of the reason, that can't be confirmed though. I find it extremely odd that Riordan would call up Vidor of all people and want to play, which I know he didn't. There are a lot of people in Crosby now worried about playing Vidor and it has absolutely nothing to do with stopping the slot-t, more about how we keep down the personal fouls.

The sting comes from y'all sucking for so long, you should be mad at Mathews for having a sub .500 record after 16 years, not get annoyed because someone post what you consider vile but true statistics. Stats fail all the time, that's why professional gamblers who are usually the most knowledgeable stat guys consider a 60% hit rate gold.

If your game with BH was an anomaly you wouldn't have gotten shut out against PNG in the second half. BH's staff was just good enough to have all the adjustments made pre-game. You're going to get crop dusted against PAM in a couple of days too, and half those guys don't even think they have a good coach. As far as getting 300+ yards, that fine. You got 322 on BH and averaged over 6ypc and still lost by 34, even though you only lost the turnover battle by 1. I'll take that all day and twice on Thursday.   

If the Crosby players run there mouths like  you do then they do need to be worried.

15 minutes ago, Realville said:

If the Crosby players run there mouths like  you do then they do need to be worried.

Realville, I wonder if he realizes Vidor would have a lot better winning percentage if we play Crosby more often?  Guess he's jealous BH and PNG have done something Crosby never has - beat Vidor.

I keep hearing PAM fans say " If we can handle LPs running offense then we can handle Vidors".
Well, I don't agree with that statement. A few years back i can remember Clear Brook taking a good LaPorte team to overtime despite their running offense. The very next week Vidor trounced Clear Brook because Clear Brook could not stop Vidors offense. LaPorte went on to a 9-2 record that year which included a win over PAM. It is a different animal

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Realville, I wonder if he realizes Vidor would have a lot better winning percentage if we play Crosby more often?  Guess he's jealous BH and PNG have done something Crosby never has - beat Vidor.

No shame in getting beat by two quality teams that are playoff bound. If Vidor beats Crosby again I think this troll will evaporate. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

When did this supposed refusal to play Vidor happen?

31 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Watch No 28 for Memorial and No 15. These two linebackers are two of the best in SE Texas. 

I agree! Those 2 are stud linebacker's along with the defensive front. They are very physical and fast on defense. I do not see Vidor scoring more than 14 points without being able to throw much. This is a solid defense.

PAM- 42

Vidor- 14

5 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

I agree! Those 2 are stud linebacker's along with the defensive front. They are very physical and fast on defense. I do not see Vidor scoring more than 14 points without being able to throw much. This is a solid defense.

PAM- 42

Vidor- 14

I know PAM has a good defense but Vidors scoring will come from pounding rock. They may make a few passing attempts but not many. 

22 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Ok. Thanks. Jan 2010. Lots of changes since then. 

I agree. Although we should never forget our past (we all have parts that we'd like to forget), we can't keep holding it over each other's head. All we can control is today. 

After we play a very good NC team, here's to a good, clean, hard fought game vs what appears to be a solid first round match up vs Vidor.  I think this week will tell us lots more about both Vidor and Crosby  

Good luck this week.