Texas?

undiscovered

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:50 AM, Big girl said:

I can't believe that the race is so close in Texas.

Really...with the amount of minorities along with older generation of conservatives dying off.  The younger voting generations are taking the place of the deceased and most of the younger ones are liberal.....they grew up during liberal times given liberal influence so yeah I can see this happening it will eventually happen to most of the country.  Conservatives give you the answer "no" and Liberals give the answer "yes"  Most younger generation of voters are still kids and kids don't like the answer "NO"  "NO" is foreign to most. 

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

He has become more compassionate.

I am glad you have noticed.  I have learned to "care" more deeply for others and to not be concerned about myself.  I have learned that everything I earn should be given to my fellow collectivists who are less fortunate than me.  I have learned that "it takes a village".  I have learned that most things need to be made available at no cost and provided by a benevolent government who will take "care" of everybody from cradle to grave.  I have learned that equal opportunity is far less important than equal outcome, orchestrated, of course, by an efficient, accountable, and loving government.  I have learned that if one loves his horse, he should be able to marry that horse without fear of reprisal and/or ostracization by others.  I have learned that the solution to all societal issues lies in either a new tax or new regulation or both and that every societal ill was caused by George Bush.  I have learned that wearing a cowboys and Indians Halloween costume is so harmful to so many that it simply can't and won't be done.  I am making progress.  Therefore, I am a progressive.  "Stronger Together"- "Change you can believe in" ":Oh, yes we can"

16 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am glad you have noticed.  I have learned to "care" more deeply for others and to not be concerned about myself.  I have learned that everything I earn should be given to my fellow collectivists who are less fortunate than me.  I have learned that "it takes a village".  I have learned that most things need to be made available at no cost and provided by a benevolent government who will take "care" of everybody from cradle to grave.  I have learned that equal opportunity is far less important than equal outcome, orchestrated, of course, by an efficient, accountable, and loving government.  I have learned that if one loves his horse, he should be able to marry that horse without fear of reprisal and/or ostracization by others.  I have learned that the solution to all societal issues lies in either a new tax or new regulation or both and that every societal ill was caused by George Bush.  I have learned that wearing a cowboys and Indians Halloween costume is so harmful to so many that it simply can't and won't be done.  I am making progress.  Therefore, I am a progressive.  "Stronger Together"- "Change you can believe in" ":Oh, yes we can"

Lmbo!  So let it be written, so let it be done.  You're a freakin inspiration :) 

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ok, now you are  beginning to scare me, especially those last couple lines.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Bravo Nash.  This new found philosophy will make the next 4 to 8 years more palatable for you.  Proof yet again that it's never too late to evolve...

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Here's the problem...if clinton is elected, there won't be any change.