LCM vs BC

WOS36

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't remember that, but I hope they were kidding.  The game was a lot closer than the score ended up being last year when we played the bears. 

Wouldn't say it was closer than the score showed. We pulled up hard and didn't run up the score. Could've hung 80 on them. No doubt

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

LCM17 is typically the only LCM poster on here, and he's been strangely silent this week. 

I expect the Cards to sneak out with a win over the bears, but it won't be easy. im surprised at how little excitement there's been about this game.  

I'm surprised to.  This is a coin flip game to me.  Very close, and very important.  I expected a lot more post.  Should be a good one for the folks that see it.

31 minutes ago, 3Falcons said:

May not be a ton of chatter but this game will have many eyes on it Friday night. Important game with lots of implications.

It's a little early to call it a "must win," but if LCM loses tonight they'll have to take 2 out of three from Huffman, Navasota, or Cleveland.... that's a tall order if you've already lost to Silsbee and BC.  

Same thing goes for us.  An LCM loss would put us needing to beat Silsbee, Navasota or Huffman to make the playoffs.  

LCM17 was saying something about switching back to the slot T after last week.  I assumed he was joking, but was he?  

And where is LCM17?  

1 hour ago, BC is back said:

Wouldn't say it was closer than the score showed. We pulled up hard and didn't run up the score. Could've hung 80 on them. No doubt

Nah.... some of our points were gifts.  LCM is going to give us a good game, and if we come out sloppy (like we have done in the past), we'll be headed back over Cow Bayou with an "L." Also, if Winters is able to run all over us on Friday, you can bet money that Silsbee will do it to us as well...  worse, though.  This game will tell us a lot. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's a little early to call it a "must win," but if LCM loses tonight they'll have to take 2 out of three from Huffman, Navasota, or Cleveland.... that's a tall order if you've already lost to Silsbee and BC.  

Same thing goes for us.  An LCM loss would put us needing to beat Silsbee, Navasota or Huffman to make the playoffs.  

LCM17 was saying something about switching back to the slot T after last week.  I assumed he was joking, but was he?  

And where is LCM17?  

Boy you must have missed me lol