JV Crosby Coogs vs JV Dayton Broncos

Bronco94

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

Y'all will just have to wait and see. And 14.2 your stats well that's just what they are stats, and believe me, you can't take them to the bank. Yalls JV was physical that's for sure but as far as seeing talent and finesse, that wasn't seen. But we are taking the loss and moving on, and tonight we will see and hear how our varsity was better prepared than yours and whatever else you come up with. I do hope and pray for an injury free good sportsmanship ball game, but, that doesn't mean we won't punch back when punched at. As always Go Broncos!!!!!

LOL. After Crosby went in and banged up the #1 ranked jv in Texas, even though our stud sophomores are already on varsity, your thought process brings you to the conclusion your 2-5 varsity will somehow he better prepared than Code Red tonight? These ain't Stew's boys. Heck, these ain't even Hancock's boys. Dayton is going to pick up their fourth consecutive L in decisive fashion like they did against NC and BH. 

Delusional is all I can say for Dayton.

The #1 JV beat us by 7  and the varsity lost by 3 TD's to BH this year and they are going to run the tables next year in district! WAKE UP!

It's good to have faith guys ,but there is a fine line between that and being delusional.

Looking up and down the schools from 7th through Varsity Dayton pulled out 2 wins out of 8 contest and in middle school you are playing half of our 7th and 8th grade teams. As some have hinted to on here, all teams will be growing next year not just Dayton.

20 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

LOL. After Crosby went in and banged up the #1 ranked jv in Texas, even though our stud sophomores are already on varsity, your thought process brings you to the conclusion your 2-5 varsity will somehow he better prepared than Code Red tonight? These ain't Stew's boys. Heck, these ain't even Hancock's boys. Dayton is going to pick up their fourth consecutive L in decisive fashion like they did against NC and BH. 

7:00 pm  Crosby stadium, newly renovated with a jumbo tron, and I still believe the Broncos win. Unlike the hill, the Broncos aren't going in to the game thinking we are gonna lose. BH is better than Crosby, but y'all went in scared and look what happened. Got that azz spanked. 

SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!   JV COOGS WENT INTO BRONCO STADIUM AND IN YOUR WORDS ......GOT THAT AZZ SPANKED!!!!

Splendora went into BRONCO STADIUM .......and stomped..

Porter......same result....

NC .......ditto......

That purple drink must be good in the morning....

13 minutes ago, oldman said:

SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!   JV COOGS WENT INTO BRONCO STADIUM AND IN YOUR WORDS ......GOT THAT AZZ SPANKED!!!!

Splendora went into BRONCO STADIUM .......and stomped..

Porter......same result....

NC .......ditto......

That purple drink must be good in the morning....

No old man I was talking about the Eagles got spanked by Crosby because they were scared going in, that was really a compliment to bh

11 hours ago, Bronco1983 said:

Not nice coach lol.  the boys played hard

I will never question that the boys played hard. They did, both teams did and it was a good game. But no one that was there last night cannot honestly expect a different result in tonights game. You can see the same defense at the lower levels of bronco football and our offense has gotten predictable and once again that is not the kids fault. JS...

35 minutes ago, Coach Klien said:

I will never question that the boys played hard. They did, both teams did and it was a good game. But no one that was there last night cannot honestly expect a different result in tonights game. You can see the same defense at the lower levels of bronco football and our offense has gotten predictable and once again that is not the kids fault. JS...

What we need is supporters through and through, we get enough trash talk from Crosby and barbers hill folks to have you bad mouth us too. I may not have enjoyed every decision a coach has made in the last 6 years, the previous 5 before this year was a spiraling downward disaster, this year I had hoped to be a little different as well, but I do see the potential to improve, and get back on top. You can't keep a good man down, in this case The Broncos. 

45 minutes ago, Coach Klien said:

I will never question that the boys played hard. They did, both teams did and it was a good game. But no one that was there last night cannot honestly expect a different result in tonights game. You can see the same defense at the lower levels of bronco football and our offense has gotten predictable and once again that is not the kids fault. JS...

We played your 8th grade team Tuesday and they ran the same thing over and over and never adjusted on defense. My son shredded them at receiver with 2 catches for 130ish and 2 TD's and that was after dropping 3 balls. lol

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

7:00 pm  Crosby stadium, newly renovated with a jumbo tron, and I still believe the Broncos win. Unlike the hill, the Broncos aren't going in to the game thinking we are gonna lose. BH is better than Crosby, but y'all went in scared and look what happened. Got that azz spanked. 

Don't forget the food trucks.

3 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Crosbys qb #32 didn't have good QB skills but was a big ole boy for sure.

Which is why he won't play QB on varsity, yet he was still able to lead his squad to blowout victory over Dayton. Says a lot about what Dayton has to look forward to being blown out by kids playing it of position. Just be lucky Crosby couldn't kick extra points or catch open touchdowns or it would've been a lot worse. Dayton probably could've made it closer but they're coached like the varsity kids. 

3 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

What we need is supporters through and through, we get enough trash talk from Crosby and barbers hill folks to have you bad mouth us too. I may not have enjoyed every decision a coach has made in the last 6 years, the previous 5 before this year was a spiraling downward disaster, this year I had hoped to be a little different as well, but I do see the potential to improve, and get back on top. You can't keep a good man down, in this case The Broncos. 

Wait a minute, if the last five years under the previous coach was a "spilaring downward disaster" what do you call this 2-5 train wreck under Nations first year? The stuff you say just make little to no sense man. 

You're a game away from being at the bottom of the district, I would at least hope you see some potential for improvement. I like the way you keep hope alive but as of right now you're in the middle of the district talent wise and in the bottom half of the district coaching wise, the top is a long ways away right now. 

Dayton has taken the mentality of some our friends across the river, "if it was good enough back then it's good enough now". Sucks to have an administration that thinks that way.

28 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Which is why he won't play QB on varsity, yet he was still able to lead his squad to blowout victory over Dayton. Says a lot about what Dayton has to look forward to being blown out by kids playing it of position. Just be lucky Crosby couldn't kick extra points or catch open touchdowns or it would've been a lot worse. Dayton probably could've made it closer but they're coached like the varsity kids. 

Same thing with us at QB position. We played two kids that have never played QB in thier life. Both share playing time each possession. I know that one will for sure be switching to defense next year, but they needed someone to help at QB on JV since our Soph QB was on varsity. Both have done decent jobs for never playing that position.  It will all change next year.