What's the excuses gonna be when Dayton beats Crosby

Bronco94

6 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Hope it hasn't come to that.  If it has, it can't be a rivalry much longer.  I don't like the "If Crosby wins, they were supposed to.  If Dayton wins "HALLELUJAH".  Is this the HWY rivalry or not?  Does it mean anything or not?  Don't wait to see if you win or lose to decide if it's important or not.

Dayton playing anyone is always important to me win or lose. I am all about the kids... There will always be a rivalry between Dayton and Crosby. All this if you win they win you do this ill do that is *eye rolling* Move on already to something else in this thread. 

29 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Dayton playing anyone is always important to me win or lose. I am all about the kids... There will always be a rivalry between Dayton and Crosby. All this if you win they win you do this ill do that is *eye rolling* Move on already to something else in this thread. 

No idea what you just said, but moving on.  Hope the Cougars win big Friday night.  After that wish the best to BH, Dayton & Crosby.  I consider those three the tradition of 21-5A.  But I do have to hope for only one of BH, Dayton & Splendora to get in to the playoffs because of current 5A playoff system.

Crosby in a donkey stomp :) I would like to think that this is a rivalry game and Dayton would make a game out of it, but this is not the Dayton of the past. Hopefully Crosby is feeling generous and takes the 1st team out after the 1st half.

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Crosby in a donkey stomp :) I would like to think that this is a rivalry game and Dayton would make a game out of it, but this is not the Dayton of the past. Hopefully Crosby is feeling generous and takes the 1st team out after the 1st half.

If that happens someone should keep an eye on Octfeb.  Her treasured alma Mater getting donkey stomped weekly, then this? 

On 10/11/2016 at 8:00 PM, Red Dawn said:

No idea what you just said, but moving on.  Hope the Cougars win big Friday night.  After that wish the best to BH, Dayton & Crosby.  I consider those three the tradition of 21-5A.  But I do have to hope for only one of BH, Dayton & Splendora to get in to the playoffs because of current 5A playoff system.

Not surprising... Hard to follow along text I guess. Oh well. Maybe you will get it soon... Or not... 

5 hours ago, Spartangrad2011 said:

Dayton's JV is apparently great, why don't they just suit up against Crosby? 

Some don't get it yet.  Not good enough for Varisty yet and not a freshman?  You are on JV....to play against other not good enough for Varisty non freshman players.  Not a shot at any kid on JV, my kid once too played JV and those games mattered to me.  However, this is why JV isn't always a good indicator of future Varisty success.  So it is fun to poke at the state bound dayton JV team.  

I also wonder why this jv team isn't playing Friday night.  Perhaps that is the secret, they got the teams mixed up.  

On 10/10/2016 at 8:04 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, one home loss in five years under Riordan. Lost to Summer Creek the Twins junior year. I don't think that streak is in trouble until Manvel comes to town to start the season next year. 

Dayton beat you in Crosby both 2011 and 2012. We played y'all in your house back to back years.  

1 hour ago, Broncos87' said:

Dayton beat you in Crosby both 2011 and 2012. We played y'all in your house back to back years.  

Dayton beat Crosby at home in 2012. 45-21. The last 3 years have been really close games. Last year was the biggest margin of victory for Crosby and it was 10 pts. Year before that was an OT loss and I believe a 6 pt loss in 2013. Gamal Fowler took a kick off to the house at Crosby in 2011 to put the game away. Hope Dayton can get up for this game Friday and pull off the upset.