What's the excuses gonna be when Dayton beats Crosby

Bronco94

24 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You are hilarious, you and your buddy, if y'all are hurting for money I mean I'd  consider a BBQ fundraiser or something from my non-profit organization possibly but as far as betting on my Broncos, well,I'm not Pete Rose. I don't need your money or the bragging rights and the best thing y'all can do is just worry about the aggies and wos and don't worry about us Broncos, we can take care of ourselves. And I'm not really worried about your opinions, I don't really care if you or wos likes that I support a JV team and y'all shouldn't either, I used to support our 7th grade, then the 8th and 9th and so on, and I like, that it bothers some. I'm not much of a pushover and im gonna continue to do my thing on here, I'm 40 years old and I know how to handle my business. So to that, Go Broncos, all haters, get ya some!!!!

I guess I should take this.....all of this....as a "no?"

2 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Not winning is not fun. 

I don't believe that everybody gets a ribbon was ever a good idea. I don't know any true athelete that goes out and thinks it's ok to lose. I never did and my sons and daughters never have nor will they ever, that's just the competitiveness we all have. So I will always pull for my Broncos, I really don't care who the opponent is. I wear my purple with a horseshoe on it with pride. I also support whatever team or teams my kiddos are on, if nobody agrees with that then maybe your priorities are screwed up. Probably most the peeps on here don't have any kids playing so maybe that's the reasons for not liking JV threads, who knows who cares.

22 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I'll give you an for effort though, is that how y'all offended BG to the point that he dropped this site after so many years.

Several lines and several insults later, you still have not answered the question.....Do you accept the wager or not?

5 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I don't believe that everybody gets a ribbon was ever a good idea. I don't know any true athelete that goes out and thinks it's ok to lose. I never did and my sons and daughters never have nor will they ever, that's just the competitiveness we all have. So I will always pull for my Broncos, I really don't care who the opponent is. I wear my purple with a horseshoe on it with pride. I also support whatever team or teams my kiddos are on, if nobody agrees with that then maybe your priorities are screwed up. Probably most the peeps on here don't have any kids playing so maybe that's the reasons for not liking JV threads, who knows who cares.

Always support your team. Even JV. I'd just suggest being careful about tying future varsity success to JV success. Not always the case. 

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Several lines and several insults later, you still have not answered the question.....Do you accept the wager or not?

Maybe you can read but maybe you no comprende, I don't care if you like what I post or not, or if anybody else does, you know what, I'm done talking nice. Mind your business and I'll mind mine, you got me, you feel me.

6 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Maybe you can read but maybe you no comprende, I don't care if you like what I post or not, or if anybody else does, you know what, I'm done talking nice. Mind your business and I'll mind mine, you got me, you feel me.

You know, the question is not that hard, Do you accept the wager or not?

13 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm not worried about any wager or two idiots that won't take the hint, I've got better things to do than to keep messing with a couple cats that think they are somebody of importance which they are not.

When I ask a question, I don't deal in "hints" or "inferences."  That leaves wiggle room for the person that I ask a question of and the use of those usually indicates evasion.

You can insult me 'til the cows some home.  The only was you will end this, and believe it or not, the extension of this discussion has been caused solely by you, is to answer the question.  Do you accept the wager or not?

I doubt that it will end anytime soon as I am sure that you will again come up with some sort of remark that you claim to be incredibly witty to try and insult me further.  But you should know that the truth is that I am too darned dumb to be offended.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

When I ask a question, I don't deal in "hints" or "inferences."  That leaves wiggle room for the person that I ask a question of and the use of those usually indicates evasion.

You can insult me 'til the cows some home.  The only was you will end this, and believe it or not, the extension of this discussion has been caused solely by you, is to answer the question.  Do you accept the wager or not?

I doubt that it will end anytime soon as I am sure that you will again come up with some sort of remark that you claim to be incredibly witty to try and insult me further.  But you should know that the truth is that I am too darned dumb to be offended.

Finally we agree on something.

28 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

And still no answer

You ever heard the saying if I were a betting man, well guess what, I'm not but thanks anyway, but I could easily get aggravated if you keep on, you or aggiesweare. Maybe that's what you two want, well guess what it's working somewhat, better be glad I found Jesus because you two are pushing it with me and a while back, well you two have a good day.

Oh my gosh! seriously... Yall sound like play ground bullies, trying to take over the playground... I think it's pretty obvious he isn't gonna answer your question. Yall need to let it go already.. Geezzz.  Can a mod go ahead and lock this thread already?  Or move on to whether any one thinks Dayton can win Friday... IF Dayton wins HALLELUJAH! If not then so be it... 

3 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Oh my gosh! seriously... Yall sound like play ground bullies, trying to take over the playground... I think it's pretty obvious he isn't gonna answer your question. Yall need to let it go already.. Geezzz.  Can a mod go ahead and lock this thread already?  Or move on to whether any one thinks Dayton can win Friday... IF Dayton wins HALLELUJAH! If not then so be it... 

I think they just wanted to kick me off of here after I lost my cool, but hey I'm better than that. And I'll never stop supporting my Broncos of all levels.

12 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Bullies, huh?  I just asked a question and asked for an answer and an answer would have ended

What I was supplied with were insults, histrionics and finally a veiled threat of violence which if posted against anybody else would have meant immediate dismissal but I am not so heavy handed that I'll punish in a thread which I am involved as a regular poster, not a staff member. 

And finally an answer.  So I am done.  Any point that was proven here was not by me, but by the responses, yet not answers to one simple question.

37 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Hope it hasn't come to that.  If it has, it can't be a rivalry much longer.  I don't like the "If Crosby wins, they were supposed to.  If Dayton wins "HALLELUJAH".  Is this the HWY rivalry or not?  Does it mean anything or not?  Don't wait to see if you win or lose to decide if it's important or not.