What's the excuses gonna be when Dayton beats Crosby

Bronco94

8 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

What do you do all day, just draw your social security and wait to talk smack about our JV. Real good

What do you expect? Your squad is 2-5 and coming off three straight L's where you've given up at least 42 points. Now you're talking about coming in and playing enough defense to slow down a team that won 64-0 last week. Not to mention it's the toughest environment in the district. 

I know it's a rivalry game and anything can happen but I think you're going to be riding back down 90 feeling like you're firmly supplanted in third place in the Crosby, Dayton, BH trio. After this group of seniors graduates and you're left to play those undefeated jv kids that can't help you from going 2-5 now, it will be a distant third. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

What do you expect? Your squad is 2-5 and coming off three straight L's where you've given up at least 42 points. Now you're talking about coming in and playing enough defense to slow down a team that won 64-0 last week. Not to mention it's the toughest environment in the district. 

I know it's a rivalry game and anything can happen but I think you're going to be riding back down 90 feeling like you're firmly supplanted in third place in the Crosby, Dayton, BH trio. After this group of seniors graduates and you're left to play those undefeated jv kids that can't help you from going 2-5 now, it will be a distant third. 

Hey 14.2, what is our home streak record to date now?  Don't bother explaining daytons, ha

2 hours ago, #CodeRedCoog said:

Hey 14.2, what is our home streak record to date now?  Don't bother explaining daytons, ha

Yeah, one home loss in five years under Riordan. Lost to Summer Creek the Twins junior year. I don't think that streak is in trouble until Manvel comes to town to start the season next year. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Look who y'all played last week, and look at how bad everyone is beating them, then try to talk smack, we got beat by the team that beat y'all, and they beat y'all by one more than they did us, so, better be glad y'all played the hill early enough in the season that they were still figuring things out, because the hill would tear y'all a new one this late in the season. I'm just letting you know the Broncos are coming to town Friday night to hand y'all a big LOSS!!!!! Just want you to be prepared so you don't have some kind of breakdown Friday night about 9:45pm. So go ahead and renew your scripts or have your cold ones iced down because your gonna need one of the two if not both.

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Look who y'all played last week, and look at how bad everyone is beating them, then try to talk smack, we got beat by the team that beat y'all, and they beat y'all by one more than they did us, so, better be glad y'all played the hill early enough in the season that they were still figuring things out, because the hill would tear y'all a new one this late in the season. I'm just letting you know the Broncos are coming to town Friday night to hand y'all a big LOSS!!!!! Just want you to be prepared so you don't have some kind of breakdown Friday night about 9:45pm. So go ahead and renew your scripts or have your cold ones iced down because your gonna need one of the two if not both.

Exactly how confident are you with that statement?

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Exactly how confident are you with that statement?

There hasn't been but a few times that one of us have blowed the other out of the water and it's always a good one, but I'm always confident in my Broncos and I am always supportive of them.