What's the excuses gonna be when Dayton beats Crosby

Bronco94

15 minutes ago, liltex said:

Welp 1 road win & 1 road loss in dist, I give us a 50% chance in Crosby:)Would I bet on it=No.But past match-ups Dayt has came to play in these games.

I think it's going to look like the BH and New Caney games. This kids at Crosby will be fired up to extend the streak to four, once again you'll see the coaching deficiencies Dayton fans were so excited to get. 

2 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Dayton is super soft on D. There I said it. But if Dayton pulls it off I'll proudly eat my crow and say the best team won

As much as I want Dayton to beat the snot out of yall. Its clear Dayton has some sort of issues. Don't know where they are exactly. IF Dayton pulls off a win. I dont think it will be by very many points.I love my Broncos. I hate it for the seniors not making it to the playoffs. Hopefully they are getting some looks from colleges.  Go Broncos!

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

We already know your full of it, and to think I kinda gave y'all a compliment earlier.

How am I full of it? I said our JV wasn't very good and ya'll beat us a whopping 7-0? Crosby was getting beat by us 21-7 at halftime and roared back to beat us 40 something to 21. You're upset because I'm picking Crosby over Dayton in a meaningless JV game?

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

How am I full of it? I said our JV wasn't very good and ya'll beat us a whopping 7-0? Crosby was getting beat by us 21-7 at halftime and roared back to beat us 40 something to 21. You're upset because I'm picking Crosby over Dayton in a meaningless JV game?

You have an opinion and I do to. 

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You still haven't answered my question. Just HOW confident are you? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What are you trying to do here get a free lunch. Nice try, this ole Dayton Boy here remembers all your comments before, so there's your lunch. Eat all your words you've wasted.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

How about prove how confident you are prior to Friday night?

I'm not too fond of you or anybody else that talks smack about the Broncos. And you've chimed in several times on my sons JV team, so with that, nah I'm good, but I will enjoy Thursday and Friday night victories.

11 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I would love to see Dayton upset Crosby, just bc it's a rivalry game. Do I think it will happen probably not. I feel bad for the seniors of any team that is having a bad season. I keep telling the seniors I know just get out there every week and play with heart.

I do believe Daytons JV will beat Crosby JV. 

There is certainly a lot of confidence on your part in posting this thread and I like a confident person.  And I am going to give you an opportunity to further demonstrate that confidence.

As it appears that one of the major targets of your ire is my good buddy and fellow admin, AggiesAreWe, I could think of no better way to put the confidence of both of you to the test with a wager that will cost neither of you any money, yet deals with an issue that you have both of you seem to be at complete loggerheads about:

If the Dayton varsity defeats the Crosby varsity, you will not only be allowed to continue your weekly posting of Dayton JV prediction threads, but I will instruct the SETXsports.com staff, including AggiesAreWe, to delete any posts even inferring criticism of the inclusion of a JV prediction thread in the forum.  However, if the Crosby varsity defeats the Dayton varsity, then you will be prohibited from posting any JV prediction threads for the rest of the season.

What say you AggiesAreWe?

What say you Broncos84?

Do we have a working wager?

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

There is certainly a lot of confidence on your part in posting this thread and I like a confident person.  And I am going to give you an opportunity to further demonstrate that confidence.

As it appears that one of the major targets of your ire is my good buddy and fellow admin, AggiesAreWe, I could think of no better way to put the confidence of both of you to the test with a wager that will cost neither of you any money, yet deals with an issue that you have both of you seem to be at complete loggerheads about:

If the Dayton varsity defeats the Crosby varsity, you will not only be allowed to continue your weekly posting of Dayton JV prediction threads, but I will instruct the SETXsports.com staff, including AggiesAreWe, to delete any posts even inferring criticism of the inclusion of a JV prediction thread in the forum.  However, if the Crosby varsity defeats the Dayton varsity, then you will be prohibited from posting any JV prediction threads for the rest of the season.

What say you Broncos84?

I am game.

But would much rather have an actual bet ($$$). That's where you actually put your confidence on the line. (money where your mouth is)

Separates the men from the boys. ;)

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

If the Dayton varsity defeats the Crosby varsity, you will be not only be allowed to continue your weekly posting of Dayton JV prediction threads, but I will instruct the SETXsports.com staff, including AggiesAreWe, to delete any posts even inferring criticism of the inclusion of a JV prediction thread in the forum.  However, if the Crosby varsity defeats the Dayton varsity, then you will be prohibited from posting any JV prediction threads for the rest of the season.

What say you Broncos84?

You are hilarious, you and your buddy, if y'all are hurting for money I mean I'd  consider a BBQ fundraiser or something from my non-profit organization possibly but as far as betting on my Broncos, well,I'm not Pete Rose. I don't need your money or the bragging rights and the best thing y'all can do is just worry about the aggies and wos and don't worry about us Broncos, we can take care of ourselves. And I'm not really worried about your opinions, I don't really care if you or wos likes that I support a JV team and y'all shouldn't either, I used to support our 7th grade, then the 8th and 9th and so on, and I like, that it bothers some. I'm not much of a pushover and im gonna continue to do my thing on here, I'm 40 years old and I know how to handle my business. So to that, Go Broncos, all haters, get ya some!!!!

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

What say you Broncos84?

Please just ban JV threads.