4. Theodrick Foster Central (Tie)

5. Chris Winters LCM

6. Cayce Draper BC

7. Adonis Thomas Silsbee

8. Ty Dennis Kirbyville

9. Ivan Lockhart Woodville

10. Coy Williams Evadale

it was hard for me to limit it to five lol

Where are the stats on these guys who are getting named ? New Caney's Allison is going off , and that's 5A you gotta put him in there over some of those guys on the smaller levels.. tougher competition too, and he's like 5'11 185 running a 4.5 he rushed for 1200 yards and 15 touchdowns last year so he's been doing it consistently i hate to knock any of the smaller schools guys off but I didn't even mention Liberty's alex Brown because I know how many monsters 5A and 6A have Alex Brown has 962 yards and 9 touchdowns through 6 games .. but the way i see it basically if you are the starting running back for the playoff contending schools in 5A and 6A you would probably also start on any of the 4a and 3a teams in this area and do well so i cant say any of these guys are better than say the starting running back for atascocita , and i dont even know who that is or what his stats look like but if started for liberty theyd prolly be similar to alex's lol thats the case im trying to make

1 hour ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

The reason Tyler from Silsbee impresses me is because he's running behind a young offensive line at Silsbee, and still producing. He ran for almost 400 yards last week. Granted it was against a new program, but 400 is still 400, no matter who it's on.

The at PAM only had one returning starter. Just had to throw that at you. 

4 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Where are the stats on these guys who are getting named ? New Caney's Allison is going off , and that's 5A you gotta put him in there over some of those guys on the smaller levels.. tougher competition too, and he's like 5'11 185 running a 4.5 he rushed for 1200 yards and 15 touchdowns last year so he's been doing it consistently i hate to knock any of the smaller schools guys off but I didn't even mention Liberty's alex Brown because I know how many monsters 5A and 6A have Alex Brown has 962 yards and 9 touchdowns through 6 games .. but the way i see it basically if you are the starting running back for the playoff contending schools in 5A and 6A you would probably also start on any of the 4a and 3a teams in this area and do well so i cant say any of these guys are better than say the starting running back for atascocita , and i dont even know who that is or what his stats look like but if started for liberty theyd prolly be similar to alex's lol thats the case im trying to make

Silsbee's Calvin Tyler: 111 rushes, 1058 yards, 8 TD's, in 5 games.

7 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I can't even lie...I forgot about Brown. Lol I'm not sure how, after he ran all over us, but somehow I did.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee's Calvin Tyler: 111 rushes, 1058 yards, 8 TD's, in 5 games.

Oh yeah he's nice I didn't mean to insinuate that NONE of the running backs in 4A and down can compete with the running backs in 5A and 6A .. Just meant in general when i saw the original post in this thread  We may have 1 or 2 that are deserving of being on that list and your guy Tyler is one of them. Cayce Draper is  another 1 in 4A that can ball .. Liberty's alex brown is good as well.. I was more reacting to the original post in this thread and that was the one that had 2 3A running backs and 2 4A running backs on the top 5 setx list and i was just trying to make it clear that can't be accurate because we do have 5A and 6A teams in SETX lol and im sure their running backs are some athletes 

4 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I can't even lie...I forgot about Brown. Lol I'm not sure how, after he ran all over us, but somehow I did.

I didn't take it personal.. i was just talking about the fact that your list was 4/5 3a and 4a teams running backs and we gotta give our 5a and 6a SETX squads  more credit than that 

3 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I didn't take it personal.. i was just talking about the fact that your list was 4/5 3a and 4a teams running backs and we gotta give our 5a and 6a SETX squads  more credit than that 

Calvin Tyler is, in my opinion, clearly the best, but you're right, my knowledge is limited when it comes to bigger schools outside of the immediate SETX area.

I would have to say the kid that transferred to Silsbee from Ozen, Calvin Tyler kid can run, doesn't matter if line is young or not, he was a baller last year and on a mission this year! Other than that haven't seen kids from 21-5a but I know a couple of them over there are playing some good ball also.

43 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Is Tyler a junior , wow the kid can ball ,

1. Calvin Tyler

2. Elijah Hines

3. Jeremiah Shaw

4. Joe Denly

5. Haylon Lecklet 

They all should go D1 at some point✔

Tyler is a Senior.  Don't get his grade and his name mixed up.  Jr. Is the suffix to his name,  Calvin Tyler Jr.

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Honorable mention:

Cayce Draper -Bridge City

Theodrick Foster - Central

Evan Nichols - Splendora

Jeremiah Shaw - WO-S

Man you left Allison off and he has three hudred plus more yards and 11 more TD's than Nichols. I'm telling you the kid is a baller. Splendora and NC are less than 10 miles apart.