Who can beat Vidor?

Stattrax

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

possibly WOS but im not sure the mustangs can stop that offense

I give vidor credit they are some tough kids. ND u would have to take it to them in order to beat them.but w.o would b too much for them . Even if u looked at scrimmage. W.o d-line was totally dominant. ND if jack would have played the second half they would have hit 50 easily. PAM too much talent for them. I really don't know how long they cud stay with PNG. 

2 minutes ago, dj said:

I give vidor credit they are some tough kids. ND u would have to take it to them in order to beat them.but w.o would b too much for them . Even if u looked at scrimmage. W.o d-line was totally dominant. ND if jack would have played the second half they would have hit 50 easily. PAM too much talent for them. I really don't know how long they cud stay with PNG. 

I was being sarcastic....lol....wos would stomp vidor in a real game 

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Vidor is 77-95 under Mathews the 17 years before the season started. In those 17 years he does have one career bi-district win against Crosby. Of all the coaches I looked at in this classification he has the lowest win percentage of any to coach 100 or more games at said school. Long way from Gary Joseph, or for that matter Fairclothe. Hard to really find stats on a program that's not recognized.  

Seriously...we smoked y'all, and I mean smoked y'all in Provost Umphrey Stadium 2011(bi-district). Jeff Mathews was the head coach. Vidor 1, Cosby 0. So much for your stats, worry about Porter. I believe Montana Quirante had like 250 yards rushing and three QB sacks. Guess what, #23 version 2 is back. Again, worry about Porter and how you wind up in the district.

22 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Please let us know some facts and if VIdor has become the new Katy of Suutheast Texas.... 14.2......... Please throw some stats out for us!!!

Only stat that matters.  Your competition has an overall record of 4-10 this season.  Pirates 11-12.  

Start a new topic when you actually do something.

It is kinda cute how Indians think they are special with their damaged turf.  In Houston, especially Katy area, people just laugh at you.  They don't know the difference between PortNederGroves and Vidor.  You are nothing but an inconvenience in the playoffs.

The new high school at 529 and Grand Parkway has 2 full sized turf football and 2 turfed soccer fields just for practice.  

Get off your high horse.  

1 hour ago, Curelover32 said:

It is kinda cute how Indians think they are special with their damaged turf.  In Houston, especially Katy area, people just laugh at you.  They don't know the difference between PortNederGroves and Vidor.  You are nothing but an inconvenience in the playoffs.

The new high school at 529 and Grand Parkway has 2 full sized turf football and 2 turfed soccer fields just for practice.  

Get off your high horse.  

You have winners and losers in life... By the looks of your pic on your screen name.. You are the latter... I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us... And they know the difference between us and Vidor.. We do not wear pink sheets... Get in with the times... Or simply follow Katy... Im sure its hard for you to follow a winner... Try it.... Or just be happy you beat Nederland.....My horse is real high, and it has been for years..... PEACE...................

16 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I was thinking more like the UH team that is ranked top 5 in the country.. But i have read that because the offense of Vidor is not seen by many teams, that UH will be at a disadvantage as well... J.J. Watt is hurt........... Vidor might be the best squad in Texas... Period.....

As the temporary peacekeeper on the Forum, you have learned well Luke. You have transistioned to the Dark Side :) 

4 hours ago, Stattrax said:

You have winners and losers in life... By the looks of your pic on your screen name.. You are the latter... I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us... And they know the difference between us and Vidor.. Get in with the times... Or simply follow Katy... Im sure its hard for you to follow a winner... Try it.... Or just be happy you beat Nederland.....My horse is real high, and it has been for years..... PEACE...................

Any grown man that comes on a HIGH SCHOOL sports forum and calls another man a loser just because of the school he follows is a loser. Get over yourself.