Friday Forecast: Thunder, Lightning and Hayl(on Leckelt)

robanadana

Just a friendly reminder... We have had some rain around these parts lately. Make sure to bring knee boots so you do not get yourself muddy stepping off into the neighborhood ditches when you park and get out of your car. Also, keep your eyes in front of you, lots of dog poop in the area... And last, but not least, please do not flood the 911 lines with calls... We all understand, these are adults barking like dogs... However, they have been taught this from a early age. I also believe that Raidergirl has called her contact with the U.I.L. and has asked for them to attend tonight's game because of the recruiting scandal. The U.I.L already planned to attend due to the overwhelming calls from mommas about the refs being mean to the kids... On a serious note, word around the water cooler is that Ned has hired the Livingston announcer for this game. Word is she is worth 21 points to the home team.... 

5 hours ago, robanadana said:

OK Pirates, we're sailing the Black Pearl to nederville with the best all around backfield I've seen us have ever. Quirante, Humble, Stogner and of course Leckelt (who will break Tim Hagler's record this year) are averaging 450 yards per game and haven't punted in three weeks. Our defense is playing to 2012 form. Our cheerleaders are prettier. Our band is better. You have the talent. So, let me bring y'all back to earth: you're down 7 - 0 right now. Don't believe me? Where did you play nederville last year (hint: puppy pile stadium)? Where y'all playing this year (hint: puppy pile stadium). You're gonna have to defeat the officials, their football team and a bunch of booger eating morons barking at you from the nederville stands. Maybe sometime in the 2020's we'll get a home game against these clowns (I think we deserve two in a row like them) but for now, it's time to lace 'em up tight and hit somebody hard. I'm calling you seniors out: this is your opportunity to knock nederville out of a playoff spot and your last time to play them. We are the TRUE BLACK AND GOLD! Your fans are very proud of you and this is a playoff game...you win and you're there.

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

Doggie on a stick; it's what's for supper!

Ok im a Vidor fan tonight! 

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

More fuel: they're playing with an illegal quarterback, recruit half their players from PA and have the most condescending fans on this board. Don't believe me, read any of bigdog or NDAMAKONG's posts (or anything that starts with NED)!

Lmao!!!! 

I  hate pplaying vidor having to listen to their cheer  were from vidor couldnt be prouder if we had more teeth we could yell a  little louder  lol!  Pay back for the first post earlier about  dogs joke hope both teams come out injurie free  ps i like vidor and all my friends from there all in good fun thats what high school football is all about!

22 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

I  hate pplaying vidor having to listen to their cheer  were from vidor couldnt be prouder if we had more teeth we could yell a  little louder  lol!  Pay back for the first post earlier about  dogs joke hope both teams come out injurie free  ps i like vidor and all my friends from there all in good fun thats what high school football is all about!

It is what it's all about.  Although not the big rivalry game, Vidor vs Ned is usually a smash mouth football game.  And it's kinda sad to see the Ned dreams of another DC go down the tubes tonight.  

Ned had a good plan in the beginning.   But There is no more pretending.  We'd hope that the story, Would end in Ned glory, But at presence Vidor is winning.

6 hours ago, robanadana said:

OK Pirates, we're sailing the Black Pearl to nederville with the best all around backfield I've seen us have ever. Quirante, Humble, Stogner and of course Leckelt (who will break Tim Hagler's record this year) are averaging 450 yards per game and haven't punted in three weeks. Our defense is playing to 2012 form. Our cheerleaders are prettier. Our band is better. You have the talent. So, let me bring y'all back to earth: you're down 7 - 0 right now. Don't believe me? Where did you play nederville last year (hint: puppy pile stadium)? Where y'all playing this year (hint: puppy pile stadium). You're gonna have to defeat the officials, their football team and a bunch of booger eating morons barking at you from the nederville stands. Maybe sometime in the 2020's we'll get a home game against these clowns (I think we deserve two in a row like them) but for now, it's time to lace 'em up tight and hit somebody hard. I'm calling you seniors out: this is your opportunity to knock nederville out of a playoff spot and your last time to play them. We are the TRUE BLACK AND GOLD! Your fans are very proud of you and this is a playoff game...you win and you're there.

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

That's a helluva post no matter who u are... well done my friend. You are gonna be sad though in about 7 hours though when the Pearl Necklace breaks and y'all lose yet again to our 3rd string QB and back up RBs.  Best backfield y'all have ever had and still can't win in Nederland. That'd be a shame.

Ironically, the Texans got smoked last night by a 3rd string QB and a backup RB... hmmmm?

6 hours ago, robanadana said:

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

How did 2012 work out for ya??  Even with the better Quirante you could beat Ned. :)

45 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

I  hate playing vidor having to listen to their cheer  were from vidor couldnt be prouder if we had more teeth we could yell a  little louder  lol!  Pay back for the first post earlier about  dogs joke hope both teams come out injurie free  ps i like vidor and all my friends from there all in good fun thats what high school football is all about!

I literally just spit my drink out!!  LMAO!!!

3 hours ago, supergold82 said:

Puppy Dog, Puppy Dog ruff, ruff, ruff

To bad tonight you are going to get stuffed, stuffed, stuffed

Your faithful followers always talk trash

But tonight you will be watching Vidor run the hundred yard dash

Hey! That's pretty good!  Hey Soulja!  You need to make sure you invite him to the rhyming contest at the beginning of next year! Not kidding!