Will there be anyone stop WO-S MUSTANGS High power OFFENSE and Defense

WOS36

3 hours ago, WOS36 said:

This is what I think mustangs will go all the way to state with no one score on them IM JUST SAYING they have an rep to protect

We are all w.o fans here but let's not get ahead of ourselves! !  They will not shut everyone out. Every team has a weakness.  We can't just look at all the positive and not look at the negative. For example if I'm a spread team I'm a attack the safeties. There not shutdown guys. If u get time go back and look at the Silsbee game from last year. Our safeties don't break on the ball well enough. It's just most  teams don't have the time to see this.Also if I'm a run the ball at them. No matter what ima double the nose guard and run opposite of #59.bc he is dat gud.bc of there speed and quickness run more draws ND screen passes to slow down the rush.and last but not least roll the qb out and attach the zone.both corners are very gud.so it puts alot of pressure on the safeties. 

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

Wow. Sure to catch hell on this thread! Do yourself a favor and post this thread on smoaky. You will get a lot more responses. Heck you might even get 20 pages worth!! Go Stangs! Finish it!

Lol...yeah, I saw what you did over there, Chuck. Way to poke a hornet's nest...lol. The enthusiasm of a couple of WO-S followers doesn't even compare to that East Texas superiority complex they carry at smoaky. 

WOS36, listen...I'm a long time die hard WO-S fan, but all of this talk about shutting out every opponent is ridiculous and it has to stop. We WILL be scored on by more than one team. The competition will rise up in some of these games, especially in the playoffs. So, why not be happy about what really matters - WINNING the game and not shut outs. Put your passion into winning and not so much in "zero" style points.  

The only reason this thread is getting so many reads on smoaky is b/c of the stupidity of the post. WOS have been good for years and i was happy to see them finally get over that hump last year, but just a little amazed how one can ask this question when all they have played are extremely weaker teams. WOS is my favorite to win it all but I guarantee there are plenty of teams in the state who would put of the same numbers against those teams.

46 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The only reason this thread is getting so many reads on smoaky is b/c of the stupidity of the post. WOS have been good for years and i was happy to see them finally get over that hump last year, but just a little amazed how one can ask this question when all they have played are extremely weaker teams. WOS is my favorite to win it all but I guarantee there are plenty of teams in the state who would put of the same numbers against those teams.

Well for starters they are returning almost all their starting offense and defense for last year! And honestly they really didnt have any close games and they blew out  Celina in the SC game, so why not predict WOS to win it again unless your from NE Texas