Will there be anyone stop WO-S MUSTANGS High power OFFENSE and Defense

WOS36

23 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Well for starters they are returning almost all their starting offense and defense for last year! And honestly they really didnt have any close games and they blew out  Celina in the SC game, so why not predict WOS to win it again unless your from NE Texas

I'm indeed from carthage and if you read my whole post, you'd is that WO-S is my pick to win it in DII, but it's not guaranteed. Heck once carthage started to roll in the playoffs last year, I thought no one could beat them until Lavega came into the picture and whooped us in every aspect of the game. 

6 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm indeed from carthage and if you read my whole post, you'd is that WO-S is my pick to win it in DII, but it's not guaranteed. Heck once carthage started to roll in the playoffs last year, I thought no one could beat them until Lavega came into the picture and whooped us in every aspect of the game. 

I can understand that. I realize that WOS is not invincible and many things can come to pass but these kids are very impressive to say the least. Last year was truly deserving for these kids at WOS and in their mind they will not accept anything less this year. 

5 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Really.   My thread is reaching historic proportions only because of the WOS haters in your neck of the woods. 

Lol in case you have noticed, we don't like ANYONE saying something along the lines of "nobody can compete with (insert team name here)." Just ask the Gilmer faithful. Or really, start a post just like the one you started, just insert Gilmer's name where you had WOS's and see what happens lol.

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol in case you have noticed, we don't like ANYONE saying something along the lines of "nobody can compete with (insert team name here)." Just ask the Gilmer faithful. Or really, start a post just like the one you started, just insert Gilmer's name where you had WOS's and see what happens lol.

Gilmer got beat As you know Saturday. So how about Carthage

5 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Gilmer got beat As you know Saturday. So how about Carthage

They may not post so much on the Carthage thread. I mean, even I have to say that I don't know of anyone that definitively has a better coach that Carthage in the state of Texas. He's made his team do the unthinkable, more than once, even when over-matched with talent.  

But to add to that, you did say 4ADII, and Carthage is DI.

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

They may not post so much on the Carthage thread. I mean, even I have to say that I don't know of anyone that definitively has a better coach that Carthage in the state of Texas. He's made his team do the unthinkable, more than once, even when over-matched with talent.  

But to add to that, you did say 4ADII, and Carthage is DI.

Well I did say who in DII could give WOS competition and also said I didn't really see anyone in DI either. I will take your advice!