Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

32 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Vidor is a very good football team & Vidor is a contender for the DC.

I think Nederland will win a hard fought game.

Looks like Beaumont might get shut out of the playoffs this year.

Dont write off the Jags just yet. :)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont write off the Jags just yet. :)

We will see about the Jags. One game at a time. Vidor is up this week.

The 4 from our district in the playoffs will be top 3 in no order
Nederland
Memorial
PNG
and either Vidor or Central, my money is on Vidor. Rather Central just because I want Nederland in the little school bracket for a change

13 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Nederland
Memorial
PNG
and either Vidor or Central, my money is on Vidor. Rather Central just because I want Nederland in the little school bracket for a change

and a vidor/Crosby matchup

19 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Nederland
Memorial
PNG

Ned is bigger than Central. Only way yall could have a chance at D2 is if Lee gets in. 

51 minutes ago, indianforever said:

and a vidor/Crosby matchup

I worked at Lamar when Vidor / Crosby in the 1st round of the playoffs a few years ago. I worked on the crosby side, they were upset that Vidor was kicking their butts all game long. They couldn't believe it. I just smiled at them and told them Vidor had a good football team, and their defense needed to learn how to tackle.

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

it was a good game made that one with Soulja, couldn't have been happier for the pirate faithful, was a great atmosphere that night.

Also remember that Lamar was shocked that Vidor filled up their home side and they did not have enough concessions stands open.

I prefer the BISD's stadium for games, easier in and out and they always are good hosts to Nederland having enough people working the games.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:07 PM, REBgp said:

Just hope Vidor's CB's can cover the Ned receivers.  And when Vidor unveils their new spread, no huddle offense, the Bulldogs D will be surprised with their 9 in the box.  Can't wait :) 

Cant wait to see the spread Vidor runs, in the past they called it the punting team!! just sayin, lol

Who would have thought before we played Central and Ozen that Jeff would not have to bring our spread punting team out. How rare is it these days for a High School team to not punt at least one time in a High School game. Did Nederland have to punt against Lee. I know Central and Ozen has a better D than Lee. I am just saying right now Vidor's offence is clicking on all cylinders. And yes we will probably have to punt several times in this game. My original post was just a jab at Mosley post. But I do think Vidor will win this game.