Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

23 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Let's get it started. Who y'all got??

It's hard to say Nederland always have that aggressive defense and Vidor with their high power offense this going to be a real good game my prediction of this goes to who ever wants it real bad

I think Vidor "should" win, but as pointed out several times, Ned isn't going to lie down for no one.  Barring a lot of turnovers, I don't expect a winner by over a TD.  Anyone there will get their money's worth, and be able to inhale the wonderful aroma of grass.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

I think Vidor "should" win, but as pointed out several times, Ned isn't going to lie down for no one.  Barring a lot of turnovers, I don't expect a winner by over a TD.  Anyone there will get their money's worth, and be able to inhale the wonderful aroma of grass.

And the aroma of the Links from my free links stand over by the big, free parking lot. 

I like to start early. I usually set up Thurday night, then set the fields sprinklers off.

Sprinkling all nite and no one sees.

54 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

And the aroma of the L inks from my free links stand over by the big, free parking lot. 

I like to start early. I usually set up Thurday night, then set the fields sprinklers off.

Sprinkling all nite and no one sees.

You sir are a scoundrel, but I like your style :) 

I think this is going to be a great game but I still think Nederland will win. Ozen and Central both have struggling defenses right now and with this offense, if your not discipline then you will be chasing RBs all game long. Ned does a great job game planning for their opponents and have a great DC in D.Spell. Like every Vidor/Ned game its going to be determined in the 4th qrt.

NED - 31

VIDOR - 28

18 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

This is gonna be a fun week at work! Been hearing it all morning! Pirates say they gonna run all over them Dogs! Dogs saying no way in Hades! Pirates too one dimensional! Pirates have no "D". Guess I'm relegated to stirring the pot on this one! Dogs by 20!

Gonna be a long miserable ride back to vidor..once again  another team get a couple wins and gearing up for jerrys world..lol

50 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Gonna be a long miserable ride back to vidor..once again  another team get a couple wins and gearing up for jerrys world..lol

Ain't nobody talkin bout Jerry's World! Just talkin bout that whippin we gonna put on yall Friday Night in da dawggie pound!!

23 hours ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I'm going with the Pirates on this one.  Pirates are better this year all around and I feel like Nederland is still trying to get their ducks in a row.  This game was a six point victory for Nederland last year and I can promise you this pirate team is better.  I don't feel like Nederland is as well put together as last year.  Hard to give a score but I say the Pirates by 14.  

Yeah i was at the game last year vidor was running all over ned they couldn't stop them,and with a minute left in game vidor was going to score to win with out a doubt they fumbled the ball on about 18yard line with a bad hand off or vidor won that game,ned better have an answer for that run or its over they chew clock down on you while your off is on sidelines watching,lol

2 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah i was at the game last year vidor was running all over ned they couldn't stop them,and with a minute left in game vidor was going to score to win with out a doubt they fumbled the ball on about 18yard line with a bad hand off or vidor won that game,ned better have an answer for that run or its over they chew clock down on you while your off is on sidelines watching,lol

Yep...they used the same blue print that we use on the Injuns. We run the ball down yalls throat, and keep the next best thing Injun O off the field. Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda....Isnt that how it goes? Lol!!!!

41 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

it is gonna be an interesting game, with or without the ruling  one team is gonna get a loss! I think week 10 is gonna be an interesting week and not until then do we know who is going into playoffs and what seed and or D1 or D2

I wonder if PAM has ever seen Vidor's offense?  Week 10 is when they play (I think).  The way things are going, week 10 in 21 & 22 5A will probably decide a bunch of playoff spots.

According to my weather bug app nederland has an 80% chance of rain on Friday. Only over bulldog stadium at that. :)

Fernadez reminds me of some old school bulldogs QB's Spell, Sullivan, Hood, and Delage. Scrabby kid with a lot of athletic ability. Yes plenty more QB's to name. 

Overtime win in my opinion 

Dogs 42

Vidor 40 

Lee runs something very similar to Vidor, or at least they try to.  At least Nederland will have had two solid weeks of that scheme and assignments.  That may give them the slight edge as I think overall playmakers will be fairly even with the weapons both teams have on offense.  Hoping to get Simmons back this week as well.