WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wow!  Lol

What you lol'ing about? What's funny is that ugly arse Central avatar you got there TIGERDAD. Need to brighten up the moral in Silsbee and change that avatar to a maroon #22 or a Tiger. Lawd knows that Central avatar is the last thing you wanna see after Friday night's beatdown of ya Jaguarettes. ;)

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What you lol'ing about? What's funny is that ugly arse Central avatar you got there TIGERDAD. Need to brighten up the moral in Silsbee and change that avatar to a maroon #22 or a Tiger. Lawd knows that Central avatar is the last thing you wanna see after Friday night's beatdown of ya Jaguarettes. ;)

Crow will taste so great this weekend.  Don't you agree?

8 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

From what i've seen the players talk just as much as some fans on this board so i wouldnt say too humble

They were talking all summer.  This game will not be close.  Those teams Silsbee has lost to?  All would be taken to the shed by the Stangs.  Just close your eyes Tigers and remember it's only one game.  

5 hours ago, ST413 said:

I would imagine in your district we would be the second place team.  Your football district seems to be as competitive At the top as our basketball district will be this year.

Silsbee would be the 2nd place team in the district IMO.  Looks like Liberty will be and I would think the Tigers would be favored in that matchup (although I would defer to AAW there).  HJ and OF battling for the 3rd and 4th spots and HF likely being odd man out.  So yes, very similar to Silsbee's situation in basketball (the only difference being the Mustangs' rings...)

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I predicted WO-S would lose to Silsbee....  AND Kennedale...  Kennedale is still on the schedule, last that I seen...

I will take the bait....what have you seen from Kennedale to make you think that they will beat WOS.  This game is a couple of weeks down the road but I did see your predictions preseason and was just wondering what your reasoning is.  We are all entitled to an opinion, just curious.

50 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

WOS has a very good football team and their fans should be proud. I still see Silsbee going 7-3 heading into the playoffs and going 3 rounds deep. Overall 9-4 is a solid season. 

Keep a sharp eye on 12-4a D1 El Campo 3-0 won 59-10 over Greg Portland,21-13 over Angleton,27-7 over Pt Lavaca Calhoun(bigger schools:)

5 minutes ago, kicker said:

I got Silsbee in the Semi Finals against LaVega (or is LV Reg 3? If so, then the QF's) if they get they're doo doo together. IMO, the Reg 2 champ will be either Henderson or Carthage. We'll know more about Carthage after this week playing Gilmer. 

LaVega is region 4, all the other 3 you mention are in region 3.

With all due respect I must jump in this conversation again to add my two cents on the WO-S and Silsbee matchup. Silsbee had 2 young men that transferred in and immediately created a whirlwind of comments from a few posters that this was their year and that because Silsbee had a new coach and 2 new D-1 prospects that they would take the Mustangs down. I compare those comments kinda like If I tell you to close your eyes and imagine a T-BONE STEAK when really it is a Balogna sandwich, then you eat it and immediately know that it was plain old OSCAR MEYER!! Yes, you pictured and imagined a beautiful thing nut in the end it was ground up horse meat and whatever else was on the butcher floor. Silsbee will leave Orange County with their rear handed to them for a good 30-40 minute drive full of thoughts as to why in the hell did we ever say that we wanted this matchup. Nederland said they wanted to beat WO-S and got blanked and manhandled. LC-M said the same and had one good play for an interception and then BC said they would Shock the World and got DONKEY-STOMPED. Silsbee will join the rest of those poor yungins and I will be there to see it. I will have Holy Water on deck to bless their souls!

From many yrs of being on this board Silsbee fans & WOS fans have always had a great deal of respect for each other, but their seems to be a lot of chest pounding from both sides this year.

As a Silsbee fan, I know the Mustangs have the better team, but anything can happen on any given Friday night.

Hoping for an injury free game for both teams.

34 minutes ago, Pepper Brooks said:

From many yrs of being on this board Silsbee fans & WOS fans have always had a great deal of respect for each other, but their seems to be a lot of chest pounding from both sides this year.

As a Silsbee fan, I know the Mustangs have the better team, but anything can happen on any given Friday night.

Hoping for an injury free game for both teams.

It's justifiably...  They're the champs.  And they're good.  And they've pitched 3 consecutive shutouts, about to be 4.  They deserve to talk.  If my team were flying high like that, I'd be too.  

23 minutes ago, XX Man said:

So, what are the predictions for the game next week? Seems as if Silsbee has improved dramatically since the first of the season. And, they will be playing at the Corral, but right now, there is a 50% chance of rain. Will Silsbee score? I think once.

WO-S plays alright in the rain, I'm thinking about the Cuero game last year.