Nederland @ Baytown Lee

outanup

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Lee is going to pick up where GCM left off

Probably just put a db in the wildcat, and run right over the right tackle all night. Im sure some would like to forget about that.....But cant. Unfavorable position to be in for sure but, would hate to be in it with a lesser coach. Plenty of those around 22-5a.

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

so what happened to Leday?

UIL is checking to be sure he is eligible...... Question.... Being that he was already playing, would someone have had to report this to the UIL for this to be looked at now? Seems like NISD would have covered their bases or never allowed him to participate....

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

UIL is checking to be sure he is eligible...... Question.... Being that he was already playing, would someone have had to report this to the UIL for this to be looked at now? Seems like NISD would have covered their bases or never allowed him to participate....

Thats what I was thinking. Coach N been in the business to long not to have all his ducks in a row. And somebody had to have turned it in.

12 minutes ago, outanup said:

I have a good idea who might have turned them in, but I am not one to point fingers.

16 minutes ago, NDNation said:

IMO..If a parent moves to another city, pays taxes in that city and enrolls their child in that cities school......why should the UIL or anybody have a say in the kid participating in athletics. 

well if that's the case, don't play football and concentrate on academics, since that's the bs excuse that get used. it's OBVIOUS this kid "moved" to nederland to play football. wouldn't surprise me if he was told he could be the starter after a few weeks. you guys paint neumann as a saint. that man won't tell you EVERYTHING. not on the same level, we all thought joe pa and briles were good men. again, not the same subject matter, but a coach can and will smile in your face all day long. now not accusing him of wrong doing, but it wouldn't surprise me. think about it. transfer in right when practice starts??? he should have made the move the day after school was over. nederland was in NEED of a qb after mayfield was going to be the potential starter. smh...

also the uil have to step in to stop kids for moving to play football or other sports.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well if that's the case, don't play football and concentrate on academics, since that's the bs excuse that get used. it's OBVIOUS this kid "moved" to nederland to play football. wouldn't surprise me if he was told he could be the starter after a few weeks. you guys paint neumann as a saint. that man won't tell you EVERYTHING. not on the same level, we all thought joe pa and briles were good men. again, not the same subject matter, but a coach can and will smile in your face all day long. now not accusing him of wrong doing, but it wouldn't surprise me. think about it. transfer in right when practice starts??? he should have made the move the day after school was over. nederland was in NEED of a qb after mayfield was going to be the potential starter. smh...

I see what you're saying.

Im having a hard time understanding why the subject keeps getting locked or deleted.  This site is always talking about issues that arise in SETX.  how is this any different?  last week we had a thread reach 20 something pages over an issues and it was open for discussion including added rumors to the story.  Im not trying to start problems just dont understand why Nederland is being treated different.