Beaumont Central @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

20 hours ago, The Icon said:

If PAM loses to a Central team just coming off of a loss to Vidor, I'd be willing to bet there will be a full on revolt at Memorial Stadium this Friday 

I have ditch filled with gasoline around his house if he loses to either team from the Bubble.....

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 7:40 PM, biaplayer said:

Im not sure if it was Vidor just wearing down Centrals defense or not, but im sure PAMs offense will keep them on their heels all night long. Im predicting a blowout thinking PAM 42 central 28.

If anyone truly watched the central and vidor game.would know central is running the wrong defense against them.i sat by Lumberton and west brook  coach and we said the say thing.why want central go 50/1crazy.which I know dat DC knows.it brings more ppl then they can block.and every run was designed to cut back.so if memorial with dat speed make a conscious effort to run the ball more.it could b a long nite.instead of spreading them out and throwing bc central matches up better against a spread team with there athletes. 

4 hours ago, dj said:

If anyone truly watched the central and vidor game.would know central is running the wrong defense against them.i sat by Lumberton and west brook  coach and we said the say thing.why want central go 50/1crazy.which I know dat DC knows.it brings more ppl then they can block.and every run was designed to cut back.so if memorial with dat speed make a conscious effort to run the ball more.it could b a long nite.instead of spreading them out and throwing bc central matches up better against a spread team with there athletes. 

I don't know that is why im going watch the game to see, we have a bye week so a great opportunity to go scout for myself lol. I think Vidor will have a lot of success this year, they looked very efficient moving the ball. Who knows im anxious to see.

31-19 Jags....not because PAM don't have the team to do it, but because Toby is gonna like look like Nick Saben. sorry my titanation, but our DC can't make adjustments on the fly. two td's was scored because of ONE play that the whole stadium saw coming. they were big and athletic..but to think that brenham whipped them the week before and we struggled.

i have a feeling we will see KJ line up at wr this week. special teams and xbox will doom the titans in. look to rebound against ozen next week. and a close win against nederland ending the month.

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

I don't know that is why im going watch the game to see, we have a bye week so a great opportunity to go scout for myself lol. I think Vidor will have a lot of success this year, they looked very efficient moving the ball. Who knows im anxious to see.

I'm not going to elaborate on it but i will say the Vidor will be 1 of the 4 playoff teams and Nederland won't with the drama going on over there.  Me and some guys were talking yesterday at Central's practice that the Jags won't be the only ones to take one on the chin this year from the Pirates.  Bet that.  We just took the haymaker 1st...

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

I'm not going to elaborate on it but i will say the Vidor will be 1 of the 4 playoff teams and Nederland won't with the drama going on over there.  Me and some guys were talking yesterday at Central's practice that the Jags won't be the only ones to take one on the chin this year from the Pirates.  Bet that.  We just took the haymaker 1st...

I hope so. I do not wish for injuries or B,S. like what Leday is going through but I do wish big fat L's. Juicy....fat...Nederland...L's.

12 minutes ago, ShlyKBMT said:

My biggest concern about PA is they've played less than five quarters and it's week 4! I still have no clue who they are. Titans were sloppy against a mediocre Bay team. That's the only time I've seen them in person.

Good, no one else in the district has a clue as well. They're more than likely the healthiest they have been going into district play since Singleton and company were in school. Usually they're limping into district play. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good, no one else in the district has a clue as well. They're more than likely the healthiest they have been going into district play since Singleton and company were in school. Usually they're limping into district play. 

Some see the glass as half empty, but I see it as half full.