Beaumont Central @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

10 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Coming off a loss to the Pirates to open district, the Jaguars travel to Port Arthur and look to rebound against a Titan team that had a BYE, has only started playing 2 games, neither of which was completed.  Your predictions...

42-21 PAM

Not sure about Central until they fix their D and passing game 

21 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Coming off a loss to the Pirates to open district, the Jaguars travel to Port Arthur and look to rebound against a Titan team that had a BYE, has only started playing 2 games, neither of which was completed.  Your predictions...

You know my prediction, just show up with a better team next Friday than the one who caught an arse whooping today by Vidor, makes for a fun game in our series, instead of us beating the brakes off yall like 2010 and 2011. 

7 hours ago, robanadana said:

Given the history of this series, I believe it will be a touchdown close. From what I saw of PAM vs. Bay, they have a lot of speed but also made a lot of mistakes. Central is battle tested and PAM hasn't played a complete game. However, I believe PAM by a TD in a close one 35 - 28.

If the bar for "battle tested" is a week one loss to West Brook, then the bar hasn't been set very high for Central. Tompkins is bad, and Vidor brought the action to the Jaguars yesterday.

We'll find out who PAM really is after a full 4 quarter football game. Someone tell X-Box to call entergy and pay the electric bill!

PAM 35 - Central 14

Everything hinges on what changes are made here...  Are we going with the younger QB?  Are we going to run the right offense?  Will the defense get adequate rest?  If so, we'll leave PA with the dub.  We have familiarity on our side.  We've always played these guys.  We match them athlete for athlete.  And I think we match them as far as coaching goes, or did some forget?

Jags - 28

PAM - 24

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Everything hinges on what changes are made here...  Are we going with the younger QB?  Are we going to run the right offense?  Will the defense get adequate rest?  If so, we'll leave PA with the dub.  We have familiarity on our side.  We've always played these guys.  We match them athlete for athlete.  And I think we match them as far as coaching goes, or did some forget?

Jags - 28

PAM - 24

We hear this same song every year. Lol. Just like the WB pre-game analysis. 

**yawn** now I see what Yeoj goes through every year. 

Before the argument comes up that we couldn't stop Vidor, let me point out...  Jags did an excellent job against WB's RB Denley a 1,000 yard rusher from a year vs. 6a competition and a WB O-Line that averages almost 300 lbs.  Held him to about 60 yards.  We held the Katy team to a little over 100 yards of total offense a week later.  So besides the hickup yesterday, we've done quite well.  Memorialbdoes now have huge linemen  and there is no Cam Martin or Daulphine in the backfield.  So, get a short memory, Jags and dump your frustrations on those PA kids...

56 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Before the argument comes up that we couldn't stop Vidor, let me point out...  Jags did an excellent job against WB's RB Denley a 1,000 yard rusher from a year vs. 6a competition and a WB O-Line that averages almost 300 lbs.  Held him to about 60 yards.  We held the Katy team to a little over 100 yards of total offense a week later.  So besides the hickup yesterday, we've done quite well.  Memorialbdoes now have huge linemen  and there is no Cam Martin or Daulphine in the backfield.  So, get a short memory, Jags and dump your frustrations on those PA kids...

Dont spew your excuses after we beat yall Friday. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Before the argument comes up that we couldn't stop Vidor, let me point out...  Jags did an excellent job against WB's RB Denley a 1,000 yard rusher from a year vs. 6a competition and a WB O-Line that averages almost 300 lbs.  Held him to about 60 yards.  We held the Katy team to a little over 100 yards of total offense a week later.  So besides the hickup yesterday, we've done quite well.  Memorialbdoes now have huge linemen  and there is no Kam Martin or Daulphine in the backfield.  So, get a short memory, Jags and dump your frustrations on those PA kids...

There is a Hines and a younger Martin though. 

2 minutes ago, thaghost said:

There is a Hines and a younger Martin though. 

He must have a short memory cause he was the one who posted one of Hines hudl clips on this very board. Smh. Starting to wonder if these blunders by Central clouding his maroon shades or is his phone hacked.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He must have a short memory cause he was the one who posted one of Hines hudl clips on this very board. Smh. Starting to wonder if these blunders by Central clouding his maroon shades or is his phone hacked.  

Hines is no Dalphine or Martin.  That was my point...  Those refinery fumes making you go dense these days.

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hines is no Dalphine or Martin.  That was my point...  Those refinery fumes making you go dense these days.

You right, he's not those two, he's HINES. That's the overall point. Soulja have you seen Memorial RB Hines live in-person yet? I dont know if you was too scared to show up at The Butch first game to catch a glimpse of him. You will be enlightened in a few days. Just make sure you wear your old Titan t-shirt to the game this time. 

I might have to get the marsh fire lit for this one if the weatherman stops predicting rain for Friday. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You right, he's not those two, he's HINES. That's the overall point. Soulja have you seen Memorial RB Hines live in-person yet? I dont know if you was too scared to show up at The Butch first game to catch a glimpse of him. You will be enlightened in a few days. Just make sure you wear your old Titan t-shirt to the game this time. 

I might have to get the marsh fire lit for this one if the weatherman stops predicting rain for Friday. 

Is Hines better than the WB RB?