Crosby 42 Barbers Hill 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

BH makes the playoffs. They're a better team then last year. But like I said the Coogs MIGHT be better than last year. If O-Line can keep improving Coogs will be fine. Loved the fan support from BH. And they have tons of kids in every organization. Top notch community and district. They just don't have the cats to stay on the field with Crosby. They have a good coach. But I wouldn't trade Riordan for him or anyone.  Good luck BH. Go Crosby!!!

Nice job Crosby. Still too much for The Hill at this point, but I think this game will make us better. Hope your QB heals up and I think by end of district you guys will have everything cleaned up and ready for the playoffs. The only wrinkle that I saw with Crosby was penalties! I think yall had 5 personal fouls ...no need for all of that.. keep your heads together and play the game. Yalls Defense kept yall on the short side of the field all night , they did a great job.

3 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

BH makes the playoffs. They're a better team then last year. But like I said the Coogs MIGHT be better than last year. If O-Line can keep improving Coogs will be fine. Loved the fan support from BH. And they have tons of kids in every organization. Top notch community and district. They just don't have the cats to stay on the field with Crosby. They have a good coach. But I wouldn't trade Riordan for him or anyone.  Good luck BH. Go Crosby!!!

Yeah, you can tell BH will eventually be dangerous. Riordan has more horses in the stable though. I think it's Crosby and New Caney with a drop-off, then BH being the best of the next. 

56 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Nice job Crosby. Still too much for The Hill at this point, but I think this game will make us better. Hope your QB heals up and I think by end of district you guys will have everything cleaned up and ready for the playoffs. The only wrinkle that I saw with Crosby was penalties! I think yall had 5 personal fouls ...no need for all of that.. keep your heads together and play the game. Yalls Defense kept yall on the short side of the field all night , they did a great job.

+1, out of likes 

2 hours ago, pdawg119 said:

BH hosts Kingwood Park, and NC hosts Caney Creek next week. BH doesn't play NC until Oct. 21.

I was using the Maxpreps site and they had the schedule wrong, they still have Crosby's wrong now that I look at some of them. BH has a chance to get a couple of easy ones with Kingwood Park and Caney Creek before they play Dayton in a few weeks.

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, there's a good chance they start off 0-4 in district play. This week against Humble is their best chance with New Caney and BH coming up after that. 

Lol, not if they still trying to arm tackle. I said it 2 weeks ago they had that problem. Lawd knows they thanking the stars that Brown is out. And they better play good both halves too, not just 1st half. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I was using the Maxpreps site and they had the schedule wrong, they still have Crosby's wrong now that I look at some of them. BH has a chance to get a couple of easy ones with Kingwood Park and Caney Creek before they play Dayton in a few weeks.

First mistake, never use Maxpreps for accurate info.