JV game prediction threads

AggiesAreWe

Is there something wrong with having a little fun on here and supporting your sons and his friends team a little or are you just cold and sour. Yep I'm guilty, I woke up this morning pumped up a little enjoying my day off and ready for some BRONCOS football, so if it bothers somebody oh well, but this ain't my first rodeo, you don't take no team to lightly in 21-5a. As always go Broncos!!!!!

Another reason for the trash talk is we have played Splendora from the little league years and believe me there was some dog fights,so who knows, that's the same kids that played then, that are playing now. Yes we are better coached, but we were well coached then as well, but that didn't stop the brawls as they lost.

17 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Are you serious?

What's wrong with supporting the jv?  And honestly I never seen bronco94 ask for yours or anyone else's prediction. He starts a jv thread every week so he can keep others from Dayton informed on how the jv is doing. Maybe other school should show their jv a little support and theN Maybe all the future varsity players will feel like they are appreciated a little bit more and instead of complaining because someone is excited about a jv football game maybe everyone should support their jvs a little more. 

10 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

JV Support is fine, but Dayton takes it to another level. I have been hearing over the last 10 years how the Dayton JV is going to win state when they get to varsity. How long does it take to get from JV to Varsity in Dayton :)

You remember those comments on the 29th when the JV Eagles come to Dayton and leave with their feathers plucked. 

32 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

JV Support is fine, but Dayton takes it to another level. I have been hearing over the last 10 years how the Dayton JV is going to win state when they get to varsity. How long does it take to get from JV to Varsity in Dayton :)

I for one have not said anything in the passed about how great the jv is but I can guarantee you that this jv team is legit. They have been since the first time I saw them play in 7th grade. Some changes were made in 8th and 9th grade that affected them a little bit having to learn a new qb but the original qb that they had from little leagues until the end of 7th grade is back and these boys aren't looking back just looking forward to their next victims and waiting for their calls to varsity. 

53 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:
1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

You remember those comments on the 29th when the JV Eagles come to Dayton and leave with their feathers plucked. 

LOL you can beat our JV to death it will not keep us from the playoffs :)

30 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

I for one have not said anything in the passed about how great the jv is but I can guarantee you that this jv team is legit. They have been since the first time I saw them play in 7th grade. Some changes were made in 8th and 9th grade that affected them a little bit having to learn a new qb but the original qb that they had from little leagues until the end of 7th grade is back and these boys aren't looking back just looking forward to their next victims and waiting for their calls to varsity. 

Yeah it wasn't you ,but several Dayton Fans in the past have warned the world of how great the 7th grade team is that is going to dominate once in Varsity:). The tides some how even at the Varsity level. its great to support all of your teams though and glad Dayton has some strong classes coming up! I think BH has some strong classes coming up as well. Each class a BH is bigger enrollment wise that one ahead of it meaning with the move in's BH is on an up word climb.

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Depends on what Purple you are talking about

Going on 21 straight yrs of state playoffs w/3rd H/C gives you a ticket to be excited about your underclass fb teams.  Many have succeeded in varsity play by showing signs they ready to contribute to be 3 & 4 yr starters(fresh/soph).Yep we are excited to look@the future of Bronco fb.If you're not expecting to see #22 next yr@Dayt then we don't need you:)

20 minutes ago, liltex said:

Going on 21 straight yrs of state playoffs w/3rd H/C gives you a ticket to be excited about your underclass fb teams.  Many have succeeded in varsity play by showing signs they ready to contribute to be 3 & 4 yr starters(fresh/soph).Yep we are excited to look@the future of Bronco fb.If you're not expecting to see #22 next yr@Dayt then we don't need you:)

Umm ok