Notre Dame at The University of Texas

UTfanatic

9 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Long live BEVO XV!!! This one's for you little fella!!! 

As far as the game goes, we played scary good at times. But it's obvious we're gonna have some more stupid mistakes cost us again this year. I'm more thinking 9-3  at this point! Great team win guys!

Hook em!

Undefeated!

57 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nothing to see here.  You think the world wide leader in sports hasn't seen the aggy roller coaster graph?  And literally everyone but aggy and other mentally challenged SEC folks don't know aggy is the "special" little brother.  It's up there with rain is wet in universal truths...

About the supposed cheap shot, the defender was trying to jar the ball loose. Had the receiver stayed upright, it would not have been an issue. Don't care what the rule says. I go with intent.

i thought it was a TD anyway. He caught the ball and came down with two feet (only need one) and the plane was easily broken......TD. I don't believe in continuation after the plane has been broken, but that's just me.

Not going to lose sleep over it. Good win for my Horns. Going to surprise lots of people. Buechele is amazing and he is a freshman. Can only get better. Texas played with a swagger I haven't seen in a while. I like it.

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Replay of the game is currently on ESPNU & LHN.  It's on LHN today at 8am, 12pm, & 3pm.   Esipn is getting their money's worth out of this one.  

Let us know when aggy gets their own network.  Like never:thirty.  Until then please keep posting every week about it.  We want to make sure you haven't been cured of the pee pee envy