Notre Dame at The University of Texas

UTfanatic

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You gotta have some point of reference for when the catch becomes a catch.  If it falls out when or before he hits the ground, I'm fine with that not being a catch.  I mean, I guess you could say if he touches it with two hands it's a catch, but I prefer the rule as it is.  But Dez caught that ball against Green Bay :)

Diving for the goal line is a football move, I don't care what anyone says!!!

As a college football fan I hated to see the targeting penalty put into play.  I completely agree with the objective though and I was shocked that it wasn't called.  Officials are supposed to err on the side of caution and throw the flag if it appears to even potentially be targeting...then they automatically review it.  This year, college football took an additional step to allow the replay booth to stop play and review a potential targeting foul if it wasn't initially called on the field. I'd say that rule isn't off to a good start.  You can't tell me that in all that time when Hunter was laid out on the ground the officials couldn't have taken another look at it.  If the replay official did and deemed it legal and no need to stop the action then I would hope he would be reprimanded.  That was a text book targeting foul.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I guess I need to repeat myself.

good win.

there, you cannot say "not one Aggy"

I remembered.   Or I thought I did.   I had more than a couple that night in celebration.   At one point I thought I saw a leprechaun outside Sholtz's so I may have been hallucinating in general that night.  And  I was too darn lazy to backtrack in the thread.

One last thing before we move on to the next week.   Thoroughly enjoyed the ND fans.  Introduced some to the best brisket they'd ever had and knocked back a few with many others.  After the game, even though obviously disappointed, to a man or woman, they all rated the overall experience near the top.  Most compared the game experience to Michigan but rated Austin above Ann Arbor.  Most had it at the top.  

And I must say, their fans instantly made the top 3 of my favorite opposing fans to game-day it with (along with Michigan and Nebraska).  Classy bunch. 

6 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

This wins the interwebs today!

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

One last thing before we move on to the next week.   Thoroughly enjoyed the ND fans.  Introduced some to the best brisket they'd ever had and knocked back a few with many others.  After the game, even though obviously disappointed, to a man or woman, they all rated the overall experience near the top.  Most compared the game experience to Michigan but rated Austin above Ann Arbor.  Most had it at the top.  

And I must say, their fans instantly made the top 3 of my favorite opposing fans to game-day it with (along with Michigan and Nebraska).  Classy bunch. 

I am outta likes already!

8 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Not Targeting

This is the hidden content, please

I guess we should wait for the $ec crew to make the final determination!

Hookem

Says Big12. Well duh, wth is your own conference going to say………. 

On September 8, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Says Big12. Well duh, wth is your own conference going to say………. 

On September 9, 2016 at 8:07 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Bill says Hillary is not a liar and a pathetic human in general....

Well since you two are targeting exespurts!

What about the helmet to helmet that Shane took on his only interception??????

We can wait!

Hookem