As of end of Week-2 what are your thoughts on 21-5A & 22-5A districts?

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Soulja gonna have flashbacks. I love it! 

10 men on the field for a whole series, happened twice in the same season. The ref had to tell the stooges about it in the Vidor game, i think the other time was versus Lumberton smh. 

Vidor won't be so lucky this coming week...

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lee and Ozen have as good of a chance to make the playoffs like Memorial and Central do, Mouse was right: the district as a whole is weak. Throw a dart and whatever team it lands on could win our district. 

they don't know me by that name or my banned name never to be uttered here lol

lol I will say it PATITAN, there the cat is out of the bag, man I feel better already! :-) prob the only fella on here that cusses worst than me lol, get myself, soulja and the mouse on a conversation bam there it is lol Not for the virgin ears for sure!

Edited by biaplayer
i was short winded lol

16 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

I think 21-5A is as weak as its been in a long time. 

Unless things really improve nobody going past rd#2,I remember some 6- 18 yrs ago some of Stews crew were jogging on weekends thru neighborhoods while chanting fight words.On their own time w/o supervision.They wanted to excel=they did.UIL has it set up to become softer

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, bronco pride said:

With KP looking to be down this year. Humble losing their best player and getting an L against Huffman I feel good about who the 4 teams are going to be in 21 5a come playoff time.

Sad part is if you believe this publication, Crosby would go D1 and have to play three of the top five teams in the state starting with Manvel in round two. Probably be the smallest D1 in the state behind Ennis:  

This is the hidden content, please