As of end of Week-2 what are your thoughts on 21-5A & 22-5A districts?

i'm giving the edge to 21-5A...

PNG LOOKS good, but beating up on an undersized and slow silsbee and EVERYONE KNOWS how bad GCM and this week they have lumberton...not sure how to figure them out. are they that good or the teams that bad?? i'm going with teams that bad. i still think PNG probably would have won anyway, but not nearly as easy if said teams were worth a flip.

PAM- we are supposed to show DOMINANCE...well we can't have a full game yet, so whose to say. i have noticed that this is a special team, but i'm not sure we can tell where we are. the 3-4 defense continues to doom PAM...best defense we ran at PAM was the 4-4-2, but we had REAL linebackers. SPECIAL TEAMS WILL STOP US FROM DOING ALOT!!  we need to pouch the rest of the year until the kicker develops. the snapper still have trouble with the snaps. west side showed why imo, harrison should have played at WR. in fairness, westside off and def lines were bigger than what's in our district. COACHES HAVE TO DO BETTER AT ADJUSTING DURING THE GAME!!!!!

Nederland- they are struggling,which suits me fine, but i have to give some respek lol. i think they will find a way to be in the playoffs. i think they are better than vidor, lee, lumberton, livingston, and ozen. so far, again..they seem to be struggling.

Central- is almost like a PNG. seems like KT was a bad team and central took advantage of them(two td's went for scores on defense) is it Toby?? or the offense is that bad??

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Was it Cougar14.2 that said that Baytown Lee would get a playoff spot last week because they beat Houston Westbury?  Lol.  They just got lit up by Baytown Sterling.  Just want to know if your thoughts are the same..

Lee and Ozen have as good of a chance to make the playoffs like Memorial and Central do, Mouse was right: the district as a whole is weak. Throw a dart and whatever team it lands on could win our district. 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

i'm giving the edge to 21-5A...

PNG LOOKS good, but beating up on an undersized and slow silsbee and EVERYONE KNOWS how bad GCM and this week they have lumberton...not sure how to figure them out. are they that good or the teams that bad?? i'm going with teams that bad. i still think PNG probably would have won anyway, but not nearly as easy if said teams were worth a flip.

PAM- we are supposed to show DOMINANCE...well we can't have a full game yet, so whose to say. i have noticed that this is a special team, but i'm not sure we can tell where we are. the 3-4 defense continues to doom PAM...best defense we ran at PAM was the 4-4-2, but we had REAL linebackers. SPECIAL TEAMS WILL STOP US FROM DOING ALOT!!  we need to pouch the rest of the year until the kicker develops. the snapper still have trouble with the snaps. west side showed why imo, harrison should have played at WR. in fairness, westside off and def lines were bigger than what's in our district. COACHES HAVE TO DO BETTER AT ADJUSTING DURING THE GAME!!!!!

Nederland- they are struggling,which suits me fine, but i have to give some respek lol. i think they will find a way to be in the playoffs. i think they are better than vidor, lee, lumberton, livingston, and ozen. so far, again..they seem to be struggling.

Central- is almost like a PNG. seems like KT was a bad team and central took advantage of them(two td's went for scores on defense) is it Toby?? or the offense is that bad??

4-4-2 ?????? That's four d line, 4 linebackers, two dbs? That equals ten right? So PAMS best defense ever was when they had ten players on the field?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lee and Ozen have as good of a chance to make the playoffs like Memorial and Central do, Mouse was right: the district as a whole is weak. Throw a dart and whatever team it lands on could win our district. 

Lee or Livingston has 0% chance of making the playoffs...  I don't know what you been drinking in...  Now if you would've said Lumberton, Vidor, or Ozen, then that could be somewhat believable...

5 minutes ago, outanup said:

Didnt Central run a 10 man defense a few years back???? LOL

Soulja gonna have flashbacks. I love it! 

10 men on the field for a whole series, happened twice in the same season. The ref had to tell the stooges about it in the Vidor game, i think the other time was versus Lumberton smh. 

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lee or Livingston has 0% chance of making the playoffs...  I don't know what you been drinking in...  Now if you would've said Lumberton, Vidor, or Ozen, then that could be somewhat believable...

We'll see……. 

20 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Give them time (Ozen)....  They've been through a lot....  With the previous coach bailing on them and the new coach getting a late start and the star player transferring out,  they've still shown improvement.  

Feel sorry for the kids.  They got a bad deal.  Hope the new coach is able to bring them around.