Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

51 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

We'll just show up and see what happens instead of listening to the Crosby experts. Still think we're a work in progress and speed will give us fits.

I agree with you. But BH is well coached and full of confidence now. That makes them dangerous. I believe Crisby wins this game with relative ease. But 2 months ago I'd have no concern. Now I give BH a chance. Slim. But a chance none the less. 

1 hour ago, Red Dawn said:

I agree with you. But BH is well coached and full of confidence now. That makes them dangerous. I believe Crisby wins this game with relative ease. But 2 months ago I'd have no concern. Now I give BH a chance. Slim. But a chance none the less. 

Yeah, but BH will be like us last year. Crush your non-district opponents and be shocked the first time you're in a game, i.e. New Caney. I give BH a chance too, if Netherly is at least 60% I think we win by 28 simply because of the defense. I've seen us put better players on the field but as a unit this is this is the best defense I've seen Crosby put on the field recently. I think the game will look completely different his week now that Crosby has the athletic and size advantage. 

49 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, but BH will be like us last year. Crush your non-district opponents and be shocked the first time you're in a game, i.e. New Caney. I give BH a chance too, if Netherly is at least 60% I think we win by 28 simply because of the defense. I've seen us put better players on the field but as a unit this is this is the best defense I've seen Crosby put on the field recently. I think the game will look completely different his week now that Crosby has the athletic and size advantage. 

I sure hope Cosby wins...what was that score last year? It wasn't close was it?

I think BH will make it respectable this year, but we have not faced the athletes that Crosby has yet.  The one thing I'm looking most forward to this year is that no matter how far behind we can quickly score to get the game back to competitive. Last year if we were down by 14 the game was over! This will be a much better game, but Crosby at home I'll give them a 14 point edge. (If we had the same offense as last year Crosby by 28).

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think they need to give Netherly the week off to get fully healed.  and if y'all need to rest any of the beef on the line, that would also be good.

I don't care who the coach is,you gotta have some atheletes.Gage had 2 rings,I'm only buying the fact BH,Vidor,Santa Fe last got a playoff spot in what yr??? Crosby all day(Bh finally plays somebody that's revelant w/talent/exp/speed)Coog special teams play will be enuff.Crosby by 18