Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

To the one that said GCM was playing dirty at time. Lol get out of here. The dirtiest play we had was the late hit on the Qb out of bounds. It was uncalled for.  But what about the PNG cheap shot on the GCM player on the punt right before that series.  Y'all didn't see that.  There were many of blocks and GCM players hit in the back last night. To say it was GCM playing dirty you are full of it.  

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that #1 and #2 prediction, we'll find out next week though.. If I had to make an early guess it would be PAM and then Central

yeah i know your right,everyone has an opinion,but central don't have enough fire power on off,i dont think,jmo,but we will see what everyones made of next week.

Been like that for PNG since 1974  when Kyle Aggilard pushed down our db to catch a game winning pass that put them in the playoffs - our program went down and they started that 5/6 year run.  They really do look pretty but look at all the personal fouls that GET called against them  and the ones that don't.

Must be the purple sun glasses

14 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

To the one that said GCM was playing dirty at time. Lol get out of here. The dirtiest play we had was the late hit on the Qb out of bounds. It was uncalled for.  But what about the PNG cheap shot on the GCM player on the punt right before that series.  Y'all didn't see that.  There were many of blocks and GCM players hit in the back last night. To say it was GCM playing dirty you are full of it.  

I dont think they were dirty, just undisciplined and frustrated with the situation they were in. Just glad no one got hurt

16 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

yeah i seen it,the ball was still live,and moving so # 3 lb laid the wood on the guy,should he have done it,no but he got a hell of a lick in,lol

8 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I dont think they were dirty, just undisciplined and frustrated with the situation they were in. Just glad no one got hurt

yeah the coaches better get them all in check,its all discipline,that cheap shot on rj happened because they were mad he was eat there arse up,hes going to do that to every team,theres more great runs from him,he will leave you stand there,and hes not easy to tackle,hes fast, and shifty,he will put the moves on you.

5 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

yeah the coaches better get them all in check,its all discipline,that cheap shot on rj happened because they were mad he was eat there arse up,hes going to do that to every team,theres more great runs from him,he will leave you stand there,and hes not easy to tackle,hes fast, and shifty,he will put the moves on you.

I may be completely wrong, but I don't think he will be doing that to our defense next week.

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

99 is the only Indian writing checks at this point. 2 preseason games..nope, not even got the check book out of my purse yet.

got to have faith,it won't be right if i was downing everything they do wrong,because theres plenty i could say what they better do fast,but i will just keep my mouth shut,lol

5 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

got to have faith,it won't be right if i was downing everything they do wrong,because theres plenty i could say what they better do fast,but i will just keep my mouth shut,lol

Hopefully I can put my purple colored glasses on after the 1st district game, then I will be writing checks but I just don't think we have been tested. Carry on!

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I may be completely wrong, but I don't think he will be doing that to our defense next week.

oh thats one thing i will write a check on,your wrong sir,he will run watch,yall better have one hell of a def,and players that can catch him,lol,hes going to run,theres designed stuff that hasn't been seen yet.

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

oh thats one thing i will write a check on,your wrong sir,he will run watch,yall better have one hell of a def,and players that can catch him,lol,hes going to run,theres designed stuff that hasn't been seen yet.

LTrain11- Faircloth runs stuff that is only seen on other planets and some not seen in our solar system.. . there is no way to prepare.

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Well sure he will run, and we won't completely shut him down, but yes we have a good run defense. We should be alright, not the first time we've faced a running qb