Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

26 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

oh thats one thing i will write a check on,your wrong sir,he will run watch,yall better have one hell of a def,and players that can catch him,lol,hes going to run,theres designed stuff that hasn't been seen yet.

Faircloth has a playbook given to him by Aliens......We all know that.  Its a good thing for us he wont ever get to it cause of all the plays in his own infinite playbook developed as a small child in the Permian Basin. Its a good thing for us he never gets out of his Vanilla set.

26 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i

I do too,they will get roasted BY THE OLE 10 GRADER

Didn't get roasted by Boyd and Tyler last year like everyone said we would..

speaking of defense, how's yalls run defense look? Lumberton looks to have a more balanced offense but still run first, with a running qb of our own.. Not nearly as fast but he's not scared to take a hit. And we got a back up qb who is quick and can be brought in to run.

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

speaking of defense, how's yalls run defense look? Lumberton looks to have a more balanced offense but still run first, with a running qb of our own.. Not nearly as fast but he's not scared to take a hit. And we got a back up qb who is quick and can be brought in to run.

Run defense is solid. Pass D is in development lol

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

def is ok,but they better stop the outside,teams that have real fast speed will give us problems,and db,s dont have size or speed.

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Exactly.  Seems like yall were scoring alot of points in preseason and early district last year, till MCM anyway. :)

yeah your right,but yall have had pretty good qb,s,if yall dont find one or figure it out fast then i can promise you it won't be my lucky #7,if ned gets the qb firgured out then it's another great mcm.

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Y'all gave up over 200 yards to a team with a weak offensive line last week, which is something 99 said wouldn't happen

Facts. I don't want to kill your enthusiasm,  it's too precious. Lets just make it to next week ok. Then you can make your own judgement call. 

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Facts. I don't want to kill your enthusiasm,  it's too precious. Lets just make it to next week ok. Then you can make your own judgement call. 

I just gotta give class-99 a hard time cause he said it wouldn't happen lol

just like y'all will give me a hard time if RJ torches our defense! Lol

4 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

yeah your right,but yall have had pretty good qb,s,if yall dont find one or figure it out fast then i can promise you it won't be my lucky #7,if ned gets the qb firgured out then it's another great mcm.

Holy crap, a PNG fan agreed with me.  I think i need to go buy a lottery ticket! :)

15 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

seen yalls qb run,he is slow as molasses,he tries to run that read option on us it will get stuffed