Best "Friday Night Lights" atmosphere in SETX?

We all know highschool football is king on Texas. From top notch performance to the biggest stadiums and fan bases in the nation, nothing even compares. 

When it comes to our Southeast Texas coverage area, who has the best "Friday Night Lights" atmosphere? My vote is for PNG, but I'm sure there are some differing opinions. 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My favorite is Friday night at Kirby Memorial Stadium when the Jasper Bulldogs came to town to take on my Silsbee Tigers. Those were the days.

Now a days, give me a small town game any day over the big boys.

I always love going to watch games in Newton. Those people love their football.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My favorite is Friday night at Kirby Memorial Stadium when the Jasper Bulldogs came to town to take on my Silsbee Tigers. Those were the days.

Now a days, give me a small town game any day over the big boys.

Big boy football is where it's at! Only one big boy program remains down here, West Brook. I was at the Katy vs Southlake game years ago... Something to behold!

I like to watch the confident teams play like LaMarque. They use to come out of thier blowup and start walking talking trash. It would pump me up and I was a fan rooting for the other team. LaPorte use to run out to mid field and start barking at the opposing team. I even liked when Central had big girl dance at halftime against PNG and she jumped up and did a split at about 400 lbs. Impressive. #atmospherelivesmatter, #herewegoagain Lol